Death By Medicine

Bew

Guest
Do you trust conventional medicine ? , you do ? - better
check this out .

http://www.lef.org/magazine/mag2004/mar2004_awsi_death_01.h-
tm

PS . all you paid trolls for the drug companies , this link
is not going to go away , it will be posted whenever I am
around to do it . You rubbish alternative and yet you
support this atrocity , how hypocritical you are , but I
guess some people will do anything for money eh ? , you
are a joke

BWWWAAAAAHH

Bew

.

,
> but I guess some people will do anything for money eh ? ,
> you are a joke
>
> BWWWAAAAAHH
>
> Bew

Trolling again I see.

Lef is hardly an objective organization. One might as well
ask Hulda for her opinion on treatments for all diseases,
all cancers, and HIV/AIDS for all the good it will do.

Nothing beats the bandwidth of a station wagon filled with
DLT tapes.

"Rich Andrews." <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "Bew" <qw@nonamewhatsover> wrote in
> news:[email protected]:
>
> > Do you trust conventional medicine ? , you do ? - better
> > check this out
> .
> >
> > http://www.lef.org/magazine/mag2004/mar2004_awsi_death_-
> > 01.htm
> >
> > PS . all you paid trolls for the drug companies , this
> > link is not
> going to
> > go away , it will be posted whenever I am around to do
> > it . You rubbish alternative and yet you support this
> > atrocity , how hypocritical you are
> ,
> > but I guess some people will do anything for money eh ?
> > , you are a joke
> >
> > BWWWAAAAAHH
> >
> > Bew
> >

> Trolling again I see.
>
> Lef is hardly an objective organization. One might as well
> ask Hulda for her opinion on treatments for all diseases,
> all cancers, and HIV/AIDS for all the good it will do.

> Nothing beats the bandwidth of a station wagon filled with
> DLT tapes.

Is that it ? , your best shot ? , very weak , can't handle
the truth ?

You are a joke

Bew