Death By Medicine

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Bew, Mar 7, 2004.

  1. Bew

    Bew Guest

    Do you trust conventional medicine ? , you do ? - better
    check this out .

    http://www.lef.org/magazine/mag2004/mar2004_awsi_death_01.h-
    tm

    PS . all you paid trolls for the drug companies , this link
    is not going to go away , it will be posted whenever I am
    around to do it . You rubbish alternative and yet you
    support this atrocity , how hypocritical you are , but I
    guess some people will do anything for money eh ? , you
    are a joke

    BWWWAAAAAHH

    Bew

    Tags:

    .

    ,
    > but I guess some people will do anything for money eh ? ,
    > you are a joke
    >
    > BWWWAAAAAHH
    >
    > Bew

    Trolling again I see.

    Lef is hardly an objective organization. One might as well
    ask Hulda for her opinion on treatments for all diseases,
    all cancers, and HIV/AIDS for all the good it will do.

    Nothing beats the bandwidth of a station wagon filled with
    DLT tapes.

  3. Bew

    Bew Guest

    "Rich Andrews." <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > "Bew" <[email protected]> wrote in
    > news:[email protected]:
    >
    > > Do you trust conventional medicine ? , you do ? - better
    > > check this out
    > .
    > >
    > > http://www.lef.org/magazine/mag2004/mar2004_awsi_death_-
    > > 01.htm
    > >
    > > PS . all you paid trolls for the drug companies , this
    > > link is not
    > going to
    > > go away , it will be posted whenever I am around to do
    > > it . You rubbish alternative and yet you support this
    > > atrocity , how hypocritical you are
    > ,
    > > but I guess some people will do anything for money eh ?
    > > , you are a joke
    > >
    > > BWWWAAAAAHH
    > >
    > > Bew
    > >

    > Trolling again I see.
    >
    > Lef is hardly an objective organization. One might as well
    > ask Hulda for her opinion on treatments for all diseases,
    > all cancers, and HIV/AIDS for all the good it will do.

    > Nothing beats the bandwidth of a station wagon filled with
    > DLT tapes.

    Is that it ? , your best shot ? , very weak , can't handle
    the truth ?

    You are a joke

    Bew