Death to Ed Dolan - or at least his trolling

still me

Guest
Time to start ignoring this troll, folks.

He doesn't post anything he believes in, he just posts to troll. If
you want to argue politics in these groups (a debatable point itself)
please argue with someone who actually posts their beliefs.

If we all ignore Mr Dolan, he will eventually have to troll elsewhere.

On Jun 23, 9:51 am, still me <[email protected]> wrote:
> Time to start ignoring this troll, folks.
>
> He doesn't post anything he believes in, he just posts to troll. If
> you want to argue politics in these groups (a debatable point itself)
> please argue with someone who actually posts their beliefs.
>
> If we all ignore Mr Dolan, he will eventually have to troll elsewhere.

Exactly!!! Don't feed Trollin' Dolan and he'll take his act
elsewhere. ;-)

Lonely is a life of unrequited trolling........

On Sat, 23 Jun 2007 14:51:13 GMT, still me <[email protected]>
wrote:

>Time to start ignoring this troll, folks.
>
>He doesn't post anything he believes in, he just posts to troll. If
>you want to argue politics in these groups (a debatable point itself)
>please argue with someone who actually posts their beliefs.
>
>If we all ignore Mr Dolan, he will eventually have to troll elsewhere.

Trolls will always troll. What I can't understand is why anyone who
participates in r.b.* groups would even respond to an article that
isn't about bikes. Of course that's what I'm doing now, but you get
the point! :-|

--
jeverett3<AT>sbcglobal<DOT>net (John V. Everett)

WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LET'S BE EVEN HANDED AND FAIR ABOUT THIS.
there's 'seems to be' a need for this activity in RBT
count the posts!
who cares about tensiometers?
who reads the Alert, the Star, or Iran, voice of?

having said that let's roll up the catapult

"still me" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Time to start ignoring this troll, folks.
>
> He doesn't post anything he believes in, he just posts to troll. If
> you want to argue politics in these groups (a debatable point itself)
> please argue with someone who actually posts their beliefs.
>
> If we all ignore Mr Dolan, he will eventually have to troll elsewhere.

That will never work. The few whiny byotches who have no self control and
poor writing and vocabulary skills will always rise to the troll's bait and
will over and over prove to be as witless as the troll by participating in
these delusional and pointless off topic discussions.

I try to stay away from OT, cross-posted threads, but admit to peeking in
once in a while and then I use the 'catch-up' option and mark the whole
newsgroup as 'read'.

On Sat, 23 Jun 2007 19:17:57 -0700, Ozark Bicycle
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Of course, Mr. Sherman seems to feel the need to feed Trollin'
>Dolan.....sad.

Yes, along with a few others. I'm sure Ed will troll his most
productive baits now in an attempt to engage someone. Hopefully all
here have the wherewithal to just totally ignore him.

(I don't think I ever used "wherewithal" in a sentence before:)