Death To Our Resident Troll

friedmikey said:
Are you trying to tell us it was you?
but that does give me an idea... im gonna go troll a repub\christian forum. I'll use correct grammar and spelling, have "Mother nature bless the pace flag" as my sig, and argue that i am right based on the fact that i have a large penis. :)

Darjevon said:
but that does give me an idea... im gonna go troll a repub\christian forum. I'll use correct grammar and spelling, have "Mother nature bless the pace flag" as my sig, and argue that i am right based on the fact that i have a large penis. :)
We can both do it. Send me a pm & we can work out our master plan;)

I blame it on zapper, just to get on his nerves. Who ever did it was very skilled. I think it was pretty goddamn funny my self.

ryan_velo. said:
I blame it on zapper, just to get on his nerves. Who ever did it was very skilled. I think it was pretty goddamn funny my self.
btw, in one post he had "i have a next bmx and its better than yours"

inclusion of the word "next" suggests that it was someone who actually knows something about bikes, and that he is a soapbox member trying to be funny...

Long live Rebley Falgish. :D

News Flash!!!

Rebley Falgs spotted in NM!

On a four-day drive from Berkeley to Memphis, TN, I noticed a large congregation of rebley falgs in, of all places, New Mexico. Many of them had their lord the Rebley Falg printed on their rather bizarre apparel, and their communication was almost, but not quite, comprehensible. Surprisingly, one of them had a cap that said Rebel (yea, correctly spelled, it was probably an offering from one of our kind), and, amazingly, had "Long Live Rebles" (yea, incorrectly spelled) written in Sharpie on the back of his shirt! He was "decked out" in the symbol we believe to be the Confederate Battle Flag (or Falg!) and appeared to be around 15, with beginning acne and a buzz cut. Also, he had glasses so thick it was a wonder he could see...

The creatures were usually squat and of heavy builds, and many of them were seen toting cheap, gold-plated "T" shapes around their necks.

Darjevon said:
i have a large penis. :)

obviously that is where your body's total blood supply is going too, unfortunately there doesn't seem to be a surplus of women responding to you....

Darjevon said:
Death To Cornmufinconer!

Now its up to you to decide: who was he?
Damn..I missed all of this...Who was this person you refer to?

zapper said:
Damn..I missed all of this...Who was this person you refer to?
Cornmufinconer was a "rebel" (ya know, for the south and all such ****) who trolled threads "mountain bike shoe" and "BUSH yes or no"

We were only partly able to decipher his strange new language, thanx to EoinC.

Darjevon said:
Cornmufinconer was a "rebel" (ya know, for the south and all such ****) who trolled threads "mountain bike shoe" and "BUSH yes or no"

We were only partly able to decipher his strange new language, thanx to EoinC.
Oh...it was Al Gore...

bbnaz said:
obviously that is where your body's total blood supply is going too, unfortunately there doesn't seem to be a surplus of women responding to you....
Oh for ****'s sake just ********!

I never made any attempt to describe the length nor girth of my said appendage. I ONLY wrote that because user Cornmufinconer constantly posted "shut up cause i have a bigger peanus than you" in all his posts.

zapper said:
Oh...it was Al Gore...
Ur funny. :)

watch out tho, because if you don't provoke me soon I'll have to drop your Hatred Rating in my signature.

Darjevon said:
Oh for ****'s sake just ********!

I never made any attempt to describe the length nor girth of my said appendage. I ONLY wrote that because user Cornmufinconer constantly posted "shut up cause i have a bigger peanus than you" in all his posts.
Apparently this cornmuffin dude got ya all riled up...

Darjevon said:
Ur funny. :)

watch out tho, because if you don't provoke me soon I'll have to drop your Hatred Rating in my signature.
ok...shut up, I have a bigger peanus that you...