Death, to www.bike-discount.de...

Volnix

Feb 19, 2011
So was browsing around for tires.

Found that www.bike-discount.de had Conti GP4000s 's for 27 euro insted of 50 they were selling for at the LBS.

Placed an order. 65 euro total for 2 pieces. They had a photo of the shop and everything!!!

Got a confirmation email but no DHL tracking number.

Emailed them. No reply. Emailed them again. No reply.

Called them.

The "English speaking" b@stard was rather inefficient in communication.

Tried my German skills with the German speaking ones.

They told me that they would ship the tires today.

Got an email that they cancelled my order because "They didn't hear from me".

Called them again (in German)

Everytime I was calling their call centre, the communication point (you know, the, dial 2 then 1 then... combination), that I called last time was going busy... Hmmm... Caller ID software???

Finally they told me that they would "release" the "hold" of the funds they had on my credit card.

The bank says that the funds are still not released.

Opinion in general:

A TACTICAL FRAUD!!!!!!!!!!!

Comms:

Confirmation of order transaction Dear Mr
many thanks for your order

We are happy about your interest in our products and will immediately process your order.
Your order will be settled as follows, according to our general terms and conditions and according to our delivery specifications. order date 01.03.2014 order number: Waehrung: EUR payment method: Kreditkarte invoice address Name Herr street, house no Country, post code and city Telefon Email delivery address Name address add on / company street, house no Country, post code and city you have ordered the following items from us: article Artikelnr. Anzahl Einzelpreis Summe Grand Prix 4000 S 23-622 mm black YY00001312 2 27,95 55,90 Versandkosten: 9,95 sum total incl. VAT 65,85 EUR Geben Sie bitte bei Fragen immer Ihre Bestellnummer an: H&S Bike-Discount GmbH
Wernher-von-Braun-Str. 15

53501 Grafschaft

mail-order phone: +49 22 25 - 88 88 0
mail-order fax: +49 22 25 - 88 88 19 9

queries as to dispatch: +49 22 25 88 88 0
queries as to orders of complete bicycles and frames: +49 22 25 - 88 88 22 2

Please always state your order-No. when directing an enquiry to us: ---TODO-BESTELLNUMMER-VARIABLE---

Please refrain from having your order confirmed by phone. Thus, you save our shipping department from unnecessary work. Many thanks for your understanding. Our customers appreciate our speedy dispatch as well as our favourable pricing. We would like to guarantee this also in the future! We have adjusted our software to this fact. Your order will be processed automatically in this system. Your order and the logistic process are terminated by the assignment of an order-No. Additions to orders cause a significant influence on the speedy process flow. Caused by this additional work, not only the handling of your order, -but also the handling of orders from other customers take longer. Thus, no amendments of your order can be considered or processed!
Before sending your order, please consider carefully whether you have indicated all details properly (correct size, colour, address, etc.). You can ask for the delivery time of complete bicycles either by phone: +49-2225-8888-222 or by e-mail: [email protected].

These delivery dates depend on the model and frame-size of the ordered bicycle. We therefore kindly ask you to inform our personnel of these specifications when enquiring. Many thanks for your understanding.

Your team of H+S Bike-Discount

H+S Bike-Discount GmbH
HRB 8581 - Amtsgericht Bonn

C.E.O.s:
Dipl.-Ing. Ralf Heisig
Dipl. Volkswirt Christopher Stahl

Your right of withdrawal

Provided that you act as consumer, you can revoke your contractual statement in writing (e. g. letter, fax, e-mail) or by returning the goods without giving reasons within 14 days. We will again communicate in writing these instructions for the right of withdrawal to you separately. The withdrawal period starts on the day you receive the goods and the instructions for your right of withdrawal in writing. A punctual dispatch of your revocation or of the goods suffices to comply with the time limit of the revocation period.

The right of withdrawal is only valid for the Distance Selling Act as per § 312 b BGB, not when buying in our shopping store in Bonn. A withdrawal or an exchange of goods purchased in our shopping store in Bonn is not possible.

The revocation is to be addressed to:

H&S Bike-Discount GmbH Dipl-Ing. Ralf Heisig & Dipl.-Volkswirt Christopher Stahl Reklamationsabteilung (complaints dept.) Wernher-von-Braun-Str. 15 DE - 53501 Grafschaft E-Mail: [email protected] Fax: + 49 - 2225 - 8888 - 199

Consequences of a revocation

In the event of an effective revocation, the performances received on both sides are to be returned and, if applicable, benefits (e. g. interests) are to be released. In case you cannot return the goods completely or partially or only in bad order and condition, you will have to compensate the corresponding value in this respect, if applicable. This is not valid, if the deficiency of the good is attributed solely to its control - like it would have been possible in a retail shop - or to the intended putting into use of the good.

Parcel-transportable goods are to be returned on our risk. You are to bear the costs of the return consignment if the delivered goods correspond to the ordered ones and if the price of the item(s) to be returned does not exceed an amount of 40 € (only valid within Germany) or, in case of a higher price of the good(s), if you have not effected the payment or an instalment agreed by contract at the time of the revocation. Otherwise, the return consignment is free of freight charges for you.

Obligations of reimbursements of payments are to be fulfilled by you within 30 days of your declaration of withdrawal's dispatch.

Please pack the goods to be returned carefully, as transport damage caused by deficient or missing packing is not insured, unfortunately. In this case, we reserve the right to claim compensation for the corresponding value. Goods delivered in original packagings of the manufacturer (e.g. shoes, helmets) can only be returned in these original packagings.

End of the instructions for the right of withdrawal.

Sehr geehrter Kunde, Ihre E-Mail wurde von unserem Service-Center entgegen genommen und wird unter der Ticket-Nummer bearbeitet. Bitte haben Sie ein wenig Geduld. Eingehende Anfragen werden in der Regel innerhalb von 48 Stunden bearbeitet, jedoch kann es je nach Thema zu Verzögerungen kommen. ---------------------------------------- Dear customer, Your email has been received by our service-center and will be proceeded with the ticket number . We kindly ask you to be patient. Generally all requests will be answered within 48 hours, depending on the theme it will take a little longer. ---------------------------------------- Estimado cliente, nuestro servicio al cliente ha recibido este correo. Su mensaje ha sido procesado con el número de ticket . Le agradecemos su paciencia de antemano. En general respondemos todas las demandas en 48 horas, si se trata de temas complejos nos demoramos un poco más.
----------------------------------------
Cher client,

le service client a reçu votre demande laquelle sera traitée avec le numéro .
Nous vous remercions de votre patience. Normalement les demandes envoyées sont
répondues dans un délai habituel de 48 heures, cependant selon la complexité du
sujet il faut compter avec une décélération du délai.

H&S Bike-Discount GmbH Wernher-von-Braun-Str. 15 - 53501 Grafschaft Tel. 02225-8888-0 - Fax 02225-8888-199 http://www.bike-discount.de Vertretungsberechtigte Geschäftsführer: Dipl.-Ing. Ralf Heisig Dipl. Volkswirt Christopher Stahl Registergericht: Amtsgericht Bonn Registernummer: HR 8581 USt. ID-Nr.: DE 204042912

Sehr geehrter Kunde, Ihre E-Mail wurde von unserem Service-Center entgegen genommen und wird unter der Ticket-Nummer bearbeitet. Bitte haben Sie ein wenig Geduld. Eingehende Anfragen werden in der Regel innerhalb von 48 Stunden bearbeitet, jedoch kann es je nach Thema zu Verzögerungen kommen. ---------------------------------------- Dear customer, Your email has been received by our service-center and will be proceeded with the ticket number . We kindly ask you to be patient. Generally all requests will be answered within 48 hours, depending on the theme it will take a little longer. ---------------------------------------- Estimado cliente, nuestro servicio al cliente ha recibido este correo. Su mensaje ha sido procesado con el número de ticket . Le agradecemos su paciencia de antemano. En general respondemos todas las demandas en 48 horas, si se trata de temas complejos nos demoramos un poco más.
----------------------------------------
Cher client,

le service client a reçu votre demande laquelle sera traitée avec le numéro .
Nous vous remercions de votre patience. Normalement les demandes envoyées sont
répondues dans un délai habituel de 48 heures, cependant selon la complexité du
sujet il faut compter avec une décélération du délai.

H&S Bike-Discount GmbH Wernher-von-Braun-Str. 15 - 53501 Grafschaft Tel. 02225-8888-0 - Fax 02225-8888-199 http://www.bike-discount.de Vertretungsberechtigte Geschäftsführer: Dipl.-Ing. Ralf Heisig Dipl. Volkswirt Christopher Stahl Registergericht: Amtsgericht Bonn Registernummer: HR 8581 USt. ID-Nr.: DE 204042912

Liebe Kunden und Bike Freunde!

Aufgrund der System- und Shopumstellung versuchen wir zurzeit jegliche Startschwierigkeiten aufzuarbeiten. Da sowohl das Bestellaufkommen, als auch die Emailanfragen enorm sind, möchten wir uns für die angefallenden Probleme und Verzögerungen bei euch entschuldigen.

Ab sofort sind wir wieder in der Lage wie gewohnt eure Bestellungen mit Vollgas zu bearbeiten!

Bitte habt Verständnis, dass nicht alle Emailanfragen beantwortet werden konnten. Durch die Systemumstellung sind die Emails fehlerhaft und in mehrfachen Duplikaten bei uns eingegangen. Daher würden wir euch bitten, uns eure Anfragen nochmals zu schicken, sollten diese noch nicht bearbeitet bzw. das Problem noch nicht behoben sein.

Wir danken Euch für euer Verständnis und eure Unterstützung!!

Euer Bike-Discount Team!

Dear customers, dear bike friends!

In the context of our system- and shop change we are currently in process to remove all starting difficulties.

As there is not only a high order volume but also a large number of email requests we would like to apologize for all caused problems and delays.

From now we are absolutely prepared to come back to our ususal processing time and are happy to processed your orders as fast as possible!

Please understand that it was unable to answer all email requests. Because of the system conversion the emails were incorrect and we received errors and duplicates.Therefore we kindly ask you to resend just all those requests which were not processed or rather the problem was not solved.

We thank you for your support and particulary for your understanding!

Your Bike-Disocunt Team!

Chers Clients, chers Bikers

En raison de l´ouverture de notre nouveau Shop et de notre nouveau logiciel, nous rencontrons des difficultés de démarrage que nous sommes en train de traîter.

Vu le nombre important de commandes ainsi que d´emails, nous vous prions de nous excuser pour les retards et les désagréments occasionnés.

Nous sommes désormais prêt à vous répondre!

Une erreur du système a dupliqué de nombreux emails que vous nous avez envoyé.

Nous nous excusons de n´avoir pu répondre à tous vos emails et vous demandons de bien vouloir nous renvoyer votre demande, si vous n´aviez pas encore eu de réponse de votre part.

Merci de votre patience et de votre compréhension.

Cordialement.

Votre équipe Bike-Discount.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
H&S Bike-Discount GmbH Guy Péruche

H&S Bike-Discount GmbH Wernher-von-Braun-Str. 15 - 53501 Grafschaft Tel. 02225-8888-120 - Fax 02225-8888-199 http://www.bike-discount.de Vertretungsberechtigte Geschäftsführer: Dipl.-Ing. Ralf Heisig Dipl. Volkswirt Christopher Stahl Registergericht: Amtsgericht Koblenz Registernummer: HRB 23821 USt. ID-Nr.: DE 204042912

07.03.2014 08:30 - schrieb:

Dear Mr.

After our telephone communication I am forwarding you the confirmation email I received from you after placing my order to your website.

Do you think that you could give me any information regarding the process of my order?

Thank you very much.

Nice greetings

Code:
 Dear Mr. Herewith,[SIZE=36px][B] we cancel your order, after not having received a response from your side.[/B][/SIZE] Yours faithfully, Best regards, H&S Bike-Discount GmbH Wernher-von-Braun-Str. 15 53501 Grafschaft Germany Vertretungsberechtigte Geschäftsführer: Dipl.-Ing. Ralf Heisig Dipl. Volkswirt Christopher Stahl Registergericht: Amtsgericht Koblenz Registernummer: HRB 23821 USt. ID-Nr.: DE 204042912 phone +49-2225-88 88 0 fax +49-2225-88 88 199 email: [URL="mailto:[email protected]"][email protected][/URL] website: [URL="http://www.bike-discount.de/"]www.bike-discount.de[/URL]

I see the problem...their address is all wrong:
Wernher-von-Braun-Str. 15
Everyone knows we captured him and he helped us beat his German counterparts captured by the Soviets. But, thanks to Wernher, you can now dial up our NSA and have them deliver a precise rocket strike on Bike Discount's 'shop'.

Was I wrong to read your read your thread title in the voice of an Iranian street protester?

Originally Posted by CAMPYBOB
Everyone knows we captured him and he helped us beat his German counterparts captured by the Soviets. But, thanks to Wernher, you can now dial up our NSA and have them deliver a precise rocket strike on Bike Discount's 'shop'.

Was I wrong to read your read your thread title in the voice of an Iranian street protester?
A rocket? Hmmm...
big-smile.png
Handlebar tapes, tubes and aero disc wheels flying everywhere...
big-smile.png

Hopefuly the funds will be allready released today and I can live that ordeal all over again with another online vendor.
big-smile.png

TotalCycling.com (Ireland this time I think
big-smile.png
) has them for a total of 75 euroz. SJS cycles also has them for 75 euroz and I allready bought some stuff from them. They are ok but they ship with normal post.
sad.png

I've places large orders with them on 2 separate occasions. Except for a shipping delay on the last order, I've had no problems.