death to you

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Amerigo, May 19, 2003.

  1. Amerigo

    Amerigo Guest

    plastic men, death to you and to sram

    Tags:

  2. B. Sanders

    B. Sanders Guest

  3. On Mon, 19 May 2003 21:21:35 +0000, amerigo did issue forth:

    > plastic men, death to you and to sram

    A man lives at the corner of the street, And his neighbors think he's helpful and he's sweet, 'Cause
    he never swears and he always shakes you by the hand, But no one knows he really is a plastic man.

    He's got plastic heart, plastic teeth and toes, (Yeah, he's plastic man) He's got plastic knees and
    a perfect plastic nose. (Yeah, he's plastic man) He's got plastic lips that hide his plastic teeth
    and gums, And plastic legs that reach up to his plastic bum. (Plastic bum)

  4. Mattb

    Mattb Guest

    "Huw Pritchard" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:p[email protected]...
    > On Mon, 19 May 2003 21:21:35 +0000, amerigo did issue forth:
    >
    > > plastic men, death to you and to sram
    >
    > A man lives at the corner of the street, And his neighbors think he's helpful and he's sweet,
    > 'Cause he never swears and he always shakes you by the hand, But no one knows he really is a
    > plastic man.
    >
    > He's got plastic heart, plastic teeth and toes, (Yeah, he's plastic man) He's got plastic knees
    > and a perfect plastic nose. (Yeah, he's plastic man) He's got plastic lips that hide his plastic
    > teeth and gums, And plastic legs that reach up to his plastic bum. (Plastic bum)

    White collar conservative flashin' down the street Pointin' their plastic finger at me, ha! They're
    hopin' soon my kind will drop and die but uh I'm gonna wave my freak flag high, high!

    Matt

  5. Slacker

    Slacker Guest

  6. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    amerigo <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > plastic men, death to you and to sram

    May you and your children, and your children's children, and your children's children's children, be
    blessed by long and joyous lives.

    Shaun aRe - But may your children's children's children's children rot in the foetid slime pits of
    hell for all eternity, you snivelling little scum-bag.

  7. Jd

    Jd Guest

    "amerigo" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > plastic men, death to you and to sram

    gianni zero

    I was wondering when your ugly head would reappear.

    JD

  8. Amerigo

    Amerigo Guest

  9. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

  10. Technician

    Technician Guest

    > amerigo <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > >
    > > "JD" <[email protected]> ha scritto nel messaggio
    > > news:bff73eaa.0305[email protected]...
    > > > "amerigo" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:<[email protected]>...
    > > >
    > > > gianni zero
    > > >
    > > > I was wondering when your ugly head would reappear.
    > > >
    > > > JD
    > >
    > > ugly nigger die die die! ah ah
    >
    > You are not in real command of any of your faculties, are you?
    >

    > Shaun aRe

    and notice the wide range of vocabulary used ;-)
    --
    ~Travis

  11. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    Technician <[email protected]> wrote in message

    > > amerigo <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > > >
    > > > "JD" <[email protected]> ha scritto nel messaggio
    > > > news:[email protected]...
    > > > news:<[email protected]>...

    > > > ugly nigger die die die! ah ah
    > >
    > > You are not in real command of any of your faculties, are you?
    > >

    > > Shaun aRe
    >
    > and notice the wide range of vocabulary used ;-)

    Aye - had me thinking it was you for a while.............

    Shaun aRe - heh......... >',;~}~

  12. Technician

    Technician Guest

    > Technician <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > >
    > > > amerigo <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > > news:[email protected]...

    > > > You are not in real command of any of your faculties, are you?
    > > >

    > > > Shaun aRe
    > >
    > > and notice the wide range of vocabulary used ;-)
    >
    > Aye - had me thinking it was you for a while.............
    >

    > Shaun aRe - heh......... >',;~}~

    keep it up, you want me to swim over there and show you a thing or two? ;-)
    --
    ~Travis

  13. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    Technician <[email protected]> wrote in message

    > > Technician <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > > > In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] says...

    > > > and notice the wide range of vocabulary used ;-)
    > >
    > > Aye - had me thinking it was you for a while.............
    > >

    > > Shaun aRe - heh......... >',;~}~
    > >

    > keep it up, you want me to swim over there and show you a thing or two? ;-)

    Ewwww! No thanks ;-(

    Shaun aRe

  14. Technician

    Technician Guest

    > Technician <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > >
    > > > Technician <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > > news:[email protected]...

    > > > Aye - had me thinking it was you for a while.............
    > > >

    > > > Shaun aRe - heh......... >',;~}~
    > > >

    > > keep it up, you want me to swim over there and show you a thing or two? ;-)
    >
    > Ewwww! No thanks ;-(
    >

    > Shaun aRe

    Ahh, now wee see what was on your mind. ;-)
    --
    ~Travis

  15. Amerigo

    Amerigo Guest

  16. Jd

    Jd Guest

  17. Jd

    Jd Guest

    "amerigo" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > "JD" <[email protected]> ha scritto nel messaggio
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > "amerigo" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:<[email protected]>...
    > > > plastic men, death to you and to sram
    > >
    > > gianni zero
    > >
    > > I was wondering when your ugly head would reappear.
    > >
    > > JD
    >
    > ugly nigger die die die! ah ah

    you first

    JD

    and then I was misquoted:

    From: Gyp <[email protected]> Newsgroups: alt.mountain-bike Subject: Re: death to you Date:
    Wed, 21 May 2003 18:04:23 +0000 (UTC) Organization: BT Openworld Message-ID:
    <[email protected]>

    JD wrote:
    >>ugly nigger die die die! ah ah
    >

    > you first
    >
    > JD

    He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire. Sir Winston Churchill

    Gyp

  18. Gyp

    Gyp Guest

    JD wrote:
    >>ugly nigger die die die! ah ah
    >

    > you first
    >
    > JD

    He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire. Sir Winston Churchill

    Gyp

  19. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    Technician <[email protected]> wrote in message

    > > Technician <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > > > In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] says...

    > > > keep it up, you want me to swim over there and show you a thing or
    two?
    > > > ;-)
    > >
    > > Ewwww! No thanks ;-(
    > >

    > > Shaun aRe
    > >

    > Ahh, now wee see what was on your mind. ;-)

    Just the thought of you emerging from the sea, 'tache first........shud-d-d-der.........

    Why, what was on your mind?

    ',;~}~

    Shaun aRe -

  20. Technician

    Technician Guest

    > Technician <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > >
    > > > Technician <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > > news:[email protected]...

    > two?
    > > >
    > > > Ewwww! No thanks ;-(
    > > >

    > > > Shaun aRe
    > > >

    > > Ahh, now wee see what was on your mind. ;-)
    >
    > Just the thought of you emerging from the sea, 'tache first........shud-d-d-der.........
    >
    > Why, what was on your mind?
    >
    > ',;~}~
    >
    > Shaun aRe -

    the very same. great minds think alike, eh? ;-)
    --
    ~Travis