Debbee Admits She Does Not Think!

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Mark ProbertJanuary 30, 2004, Jan 30, 2004.

  1. "DEBBEE1023" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > Who cares what *you* think...obviously....I don't...

    Debbee, now that you have recognized your problem, please get help.

    Tags:

  2. DEBBEE1023

    DEBBEE1023 Guest

    <<
    Debbee, now that you have recognized your problem, please get help. >>

    Probert, you have obviously not gotten, what people have been saying about you
    for a long time. It's time to unplug the computer, and walk away. Does your
    family not miss you, or do they prefer to not see you? I'm gathering the
    later, and I'm gathering that they must be just as dishonest as you are, and
    support your use of phony names, to promote what you think is the right answer.
    How disgusting...and how embarassing it must be for anyone related to you..

    "If you're gonna walk on thin ice, you may as well dance." (Jessie Winchester).

  3. "DEBBEE1023" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > <<
    > Debbee, now that you have recognized your problem, please get help. >>
    >
    > Probert, you have obviously not gotten, what people have been saying about

    you
    > for a long time.

    As I havew said, I consider the source, and take it as a compliment. You
    would vlaue a compliment from Hitler, I would not.

    > It's time to unplug the computer, and walk away. Does your
    > family not miss you, or do they prefer to not see you?

    Neither. We spend loads of time together. You error in reaching this
    conclusion is that you do not realize that it does not take a major effort
    to deal withthe likes of you. You are easy, and fun to play with.

    I'm gathering the
    > later, and I'm gathering that they must be just as dishonest as you are,

    and
    > support your use of phony names, to promote what you think is the right

    answer.

    Debbee, you and JanDrew seem to have this fixation on my family. I never
    bring your family, or her family, into a conversation. I would hope that you
    have a shred of standards left. However, I do not expect it, as you have
    proven time and again that you are worthless protoplasm.

    > How disgusting...and how embarassing it must be for anyone related to

    you..

    Actually, just the converse. However, you would not know.

  4. DEBBEE1023

    DEBBEE1023 Guest

    << As I havew said, I consider the source, and take it as a compliment. You
    would vlaue a compliment from Hitler, I would not. >>
    May I suggest taking a Mavis Beacon typing course? Fingers on the wrong keys
    again, or is the chocolate candy bar you are eating to blame for these typos?
    Or did I piss you off so much that you felt the compelling need to "even" the
    score, and made typos because you are so angry?

    << Neither. We spend loads of time together. You error in reaching this
    conclusion is that you do not realize that it does not take a major effort
    to deal withthe likes of you. You are easy, and fun to play with.

    Loads of time? Sounds like the wife and you do laundry a lot of time...must
    be a "small load", so you have to do it by hand....

    << Debbee, you and JanDrew seem to have this fixation on my family. I never
    bring your family, or her family, into a conversation. I would hope that you
    have a shred of standards left. However, I do not expect it, as you have
    proven time and again that you are worthless protoplasm. >>

    Well, you spend lots of time here on the computer, and obviously, do not like
    strong women....so one has to gather than your family is very absent from your
    life. Any woman that allows her man to stand up and attempt to walk over
    other women, is pretty sick in my opinion....
    The problem with you Probert is.....you cannot stand being wrong...even though
    you are most of the time....you are clueless about alternative medicine, and
    spend hours trying to defend conventional medicine, without any personal
    knowledge.....
    Would I go to a oncology doctor if I had a broken leg? Ofcourse not.
    Listening to someone that has no personal experience with most of alternative
    medicine, and who spouts off like Old Faithful, right on time every chance he
    gets against Alternative Medicine....is one sad character....especially when it
    is common knowledge that not any one of the disciplines has all of the right
    answers....DUH....

    << Actually, just the converse. However, you would not know. >>

    Thank God, we are not related....:>)

    "If you're gonna walk on thin ice, you may as well dance." (Jessie Winchester).