Debbee Admits She Does Not Think!

<< Debbee, now that you have recognized your problem, please get help. >>

Probert, you have obviously not gotten, what people have been saying about you for a long time. It's
time to unplug the computer, and walk away. Does your family not miss you, or do they prefer to not
see you? I'm gathering the later, and I'm gathering that they must be just as dishonest as you are,
and support your use of phony names, to promote what you think is the right answer. How
disgusting...and how embarassing it must be for anyone related to you..

"If you're gonna walk on thin ice, you may as well dance." (Jessie Winchester).

"DEBBEE1023" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> << Debbee, now that you have recognized your problem, please get help. >>
>
> Probert, you have obviously not gotten, what people have been saying about
you
> for a long time.

As I havew said, I consider the source, and take it as a compliment. You would vlaue a compliment
from ******, I would not.

> It's time to unplug the computer, and walk away. Does your family not miss you, or do they prefer
> to not see you?

Neither. We spend loads of time together. You error in reaching this conclusion is that you do not
realize that it does not take a major effort to deal withthe likes of you. You are easy, and fun to
play with.

I'm gathering the
> later, and I'm gathering that they must be just as dishonest as you are,
and
> support your use of phony names, to promote what you think is the right
answer.

Debbee, you and JanDrew seem to have this fixation on my family. I never bring your family, or her
family, into a conversation. I would hope that you have a shred of standards left. However, I do not
expect it, as you have proven time and again that you are worthless protoplasm.

> How disgusting...and how embarassing it must be for anyone related to
you..

Actually, just the converse. However, you would not know.