Decathlon - bike bags

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by John Hearns, May 26, 2004.

  1. John Hearns

    John Hearns Guest

    Tags:

  2. John Hearns

    John Hearns Guest

    On Wed, 26 May 2004 09:13:34 +0100, John Hearns wrote:

    > Great to see a few new threads on the group about how
    > good cycling is!
    > e.g. Ardnamurchan Point (envy) and the two-tone thighs.
    >
    > I saw in Decathlon last week some bike transport bags reduced
    > from £40. Looked pretty decent to me for the money.

    The price was actually £27. I got one over lunchtime.

    The drawback is that the offer ended today - but if you are thinking
    of one, if there is a Decathlon in reach go and see if they still
    have the offer on.