Decathlon Cycling Jersey: 10/10!

Simon Bennett wrote:
> I bought one of these:
> http://www.decathlon.co.uk/EN/Produ...lo/road-cycling-je/product_6376732/index.html
>
> Triffic! Really deep back pockets, and a zip-up one as well. Full length
> zip and ventilated armpits. Good quality, lightweight fabric and the sleeves
> aren't over-tight.
>
> Great shop - the bikes look quite nice, too.

That's where I bought my first "serious" road bike 12 years ago and where
I kept buying them since. Good material, it's better to wait for the good
occasion and have a bit of mechanical skills. Best prices I could find in
the area. They buy in stocks, often they can offer very good items for
extremely low prices, from spares up to full bikes.

Ciao,
--
Roberto Divia` Love at first sight is one of the greatest
Dep:pH Bat:53 Mailbox:C02110 labour-saving devices the world has ever seen

On Thu, 29 Jun 2006 08:07:28 +0100, "Simon Bennett"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>I bought one of these:
>http://www.decathlon.co.uk/EN/Produ...lo/road-cycling-je/product_6376732/index.html
>
>Triffic! Really deep back pockets, and a zip-up one as well. Full length
>zip and ventilated armpits. Good quality, lightweight fabric and the sleeves
>aren't over-tight.
>
>Great shop - the bikes look quite nice, too.

I got one of these for my birthday, it is really good having a zip up
jersey, and it looks good too :)

Mike