DeeMax, Hope2 and SRAM PowerglideII 7.0/9.0??

ØRjan Jenssen

Guest
Hi, i have a BIG problem which turns into a very big frustration. The case is that someone have
stolen my DeeMax-wheels, hayes disc-brakes and my cassete etc. I live in Norway and- as probably
most of you know- everything cost alot here. F.ex a set of DeeMax wheels over $1000, and since i
didt have good insurance i cant afford to buy everything i need in Norway. Too exspensive so i hope
someone here can help me. If someone have-or have a friend who has or know about a GOOD
online-store- wheels, disc brakes(Hope2, endur., and cassette for sale i would really appreciate if
you would help me. If not i have to start etaing less and i dont want that... ;-)

-Ørjan Jenssen

Ørjan Jenssen wrote:
> Hi, i have a BIG problem which turns into a very big frustration. The case is that someone have
> stolen my DeeMax-wheels, hayes disc-brakes and my cassete etc. I live in Norway and- as probably
> most of you know- everything cost alot here. F.ex a set of DeeMax wheels over $1000, and since i
> didt have good insurance i cant afford to buy everything i need in Norway. Too exspensive so i
> hope someone here can help me. If someone have-or have a friend who has or know about a GOOD
> online-store- wheels, disc brakes(Hope2, endur., and cassette for sale i would really appreciate
> if you would help me. If not i have to start etaing less and i dont want that... ;-)

I don't know how the NOK's doing at the moment, but the Euro's currently really powerful against the
GBP. Buying from Britain get's you more stuff at the moment :)

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com is good value, has good customer service and delivers abroad.
Info on postage is here:
http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/postageInformation.asp?postageCountry=Norway