DeeMax, Hope2 and SRAM PowerglideII 7.0/9.0??

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by ØRjan Jenssen, Jun 5, 2003.

  1. Hi, i have a BIG problem which turns into a very big frustration. The case is that someone have
    stolen my DeeMax-wheels, hayes disc-brakes and my cassete etc. I live in Norway and- as probably
    most of you know- everything cost alot here. F.ex a set of DeeMax wheels over $1000, and since i
    didt have good insurance i cant afford to buy everything i need in Norway. Too exspensive so i hope
    someone here can help me. If someone have-or have a friend who has or know about a GOOD
    online-store- wheels, disc brakes(Hope2, endur., and cassette for sale i would really appreciate if
    you would help me. If not i have to start etaing less and i dont want that... ;-)

    -Ørjan Jenssen

    Tags:

  2. Bomba

    Bomba Guest

    Ørjan Jenssen wrote:
    > Hi, i have a BIG problem which turns into a very big frustration. The case is that someone have
    > stolen my DeeMax-wheels, hayes disc-brakes and my cassete etc. I live in Norway and- as probably
    > most of you know- everything cost alot here. F.ex a set of DeeMax wheels over $1000, and since i
    > didt have good insurance i cant afford to buy everything i need in Norway. Too exspensive so i
    > hope someone here can help me. If someone have-or have a friend who has or know about a GOOD
    > online-store- wheels, disc brakes(Hope2, endur., and cassette for sale i would really appreciate
    > if you would help me. If not i have to start etaing less and i dont want that... ;-)

    I don't know how the NOK's doing at the moment, but the Euro's currently really powerful against the
    GBP. Buying from Britain get's you more stuff at the moment :)

    http://www.chainreactioncycles.com is good value, has good customer service and delivers abroad.
    Info on postage is here:
    http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/postageInformation.asp?postageCountry=Norway