Deep fried honey chicken with sesame seeds

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by [email protected], Apr 15, 2006.

  1. At my old uni La Trobe in Melbourne I was able to buy these absolute
    delicious honey chicken pieces with sesame seeds sprinkled on them at a
    Chinese/Vietnamese take away shop. After I moved back here to Norway I
    haven't been able to find these anywhere and so I was wondering if
    anyone has a recipe to make these? They looked sort of golden with a
    smooth honey-like coating that was a bit crisp to chew on. Does anyone
    know what I'm talking about? A recipe for this would be highly
    appreciated!

    Cheers,
    Håvard

    Tags:

  2. George

    George Guest

    [email protected] wrote:
    > At my old uni La Trobe in Melbourne I was able to buy these absolute
    > delicious honey chicken pieces with sesame seeds sprinkled on them at a
    > Chinese/Vietnamese take away shop. After I moved back here to Norway I
    > haven't been able to find these anywhere and so I was wondering if
    > anyone has a recipe to make these? They looked sort of golden with a
    > smooth honey-like coating that was a bit crisp to chew on. Does anyone
    > know what I'm talking about? A recipe for this would be highly
    > appreciated!
    >
    > Cheers,
    > Håvard

    Maybe like this?