Deep Play...

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Her One, Oct 17, 2004.

  1. Her One

    Her One Guest

    ....this crowd would appreciate Diane Ackerman's book, "Deep Play." I had read
    parts before; but today, while in Borders, I lit upon it and acquired.

    Like all DA's work, this one's a treasure.
    _______
    <A
    HREF="http://journals.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo">http://journal
    s.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo</A>

    Tags:

  2. Except of course that DA's are insufferable arseholes.

    [email protected]entary (Her One) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > ...this crowd would appreciate Diane Ackerman's book, "Deep Play." I had read
    > parts before; but today, while in Borders, I lit upon it and acquired.
    >
    > Like all DA's work, this one's a treasure.
    > _______
    > Blog, or dog? Who knows. But if you see my lost pup, please ping me!
    > <A
    > HREF="http://journals.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo">http://journal
    > s.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo</A>

  3. If it doesn't have pictures, the joggers won't understand it.

  4. Her One

    Her One Guest

    << If it doesn't have pictures, the joggers won't understand it. >>

    Gotcha!
    Right here;
    Great pic!
    Love it,
    Tres
    Superkewl ~

    _______
    <A
    HREF="http://journals.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo">http://journal
    s.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo</A>

  5. np426z

    np426z Guest

    On 18 Oct 2004 04:23:19 -0700, [email protected] (Doug Freesepop)
    wrote:

    >Except of course that DA's are insufferable arseholes.
    >
    >[email protected] (Her One) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    >> ...this crowd would appreciate Diane Ackerman's book, "Deep Play." I had read
    >> parts before; but today, while in Borders, I lit upon it and acquired.
    >>
    >> Like all DA's work, this one's a treasure.
    >> _______
    >> Blog, or dog? Who knows. But if you see my lost pup, please ping me!
    >> <A
    >> HREF="http://journals.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo">http://journal
    >> s.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo</A>

    Indeed you are correct Sir William!

    Rogiepoo

  6. Dr. Pepper

    Dr. Pepper Guest

    Poop on freesepop.

    Dr. Pee

    wrote:

    >Except of course that DA's are insufferable arseholes.
    >
    >[email protected] (Her One) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    >> ...this crowd would appreciate Diane Ackerman's book, "Deep Play." I had read
    >> parts before; but today, while in Borders, I lit upon it and acquired.
    >>
    >> Like all DA's work, this one's a treasure.
    >> _______
    >> Blog, or dog? Who knows. But if you see my lost pup, please ping me!
    >> <A
    >> HREF="http://journals.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo">http://journal
    >> s.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo</A>

  7. Her One

    Her One Guest

    <<
    Poop on freesepop.

    Dr. Pee >>

    okey dokey.

    _______

  8. Dr. Pepper <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Poop on freesepop.
    >
    > Dr. Pee

    Doc,
    Your wet dreams are of no concern to me. Please take it to
    alt.watersports or alt.poopers.

  9. np426z

    np426z Guest

    On 19 Oct 2004 07:16:03 GMT, [email protected]entary (Her One) wrote:

    ><<
    >Poop on freesepop.
    >
    >Dr. Pee >>
    >
    >okey dokey.
    >
    >_______
    >Blog, or dog? Who knows. But if you see my lost pup, please ping me!
    ><A
    >HREF="http://journals.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo">http://journal
    >s.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo</A>

    Ohhh I like poop games, can I join in?

  10. Tim Downie

    Tim Downie Guest

    "np426z" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > On 19 Oct 2004 07:16:03 GMT, [email protected]entary (Her One) wrote:
    >
    > ><<
    > >Poop on freesepop.

    > Ohhh I like poop games, can I join in?

    Are we ever going to get the "real" Roger back? This one's crap.

    Tim

  11. Miss Anne Thrope said:
    << If it doesn't have pictures, the joggers won't understand it. >>

    Makeover magic
    Remodelers Showcase features eight projects that will give you big ideas

    http://www.etruth.com/news/story/329917/index.html
    _______
    <A
    HREF="http://journals.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo">http://journal
    s.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo</A>

  12. Dr. Pepper

    Dr. Pepper Guest

    Trying to reclaim your old glory Fake TBR?
    You are pitiful!

    Dr. Peppa

    On 19 Oct 2004 05:29:11 -0700, [email protected] (Doug Freesepop)
    wrote:

    >Dr. Pepper <[email protected]ppa.com> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    >> Poop on freesepop.
    >>
    >> Dr. Pee

    >Doc,
    >Your wet dreams are of no concern to me. Please take it to
    >alt.watersports or alt.poopers.

  13. Dr. Pepper

    Dr. Pepper Guest

    I agree - the Freezepop persona is a bore.

    Dr. P

    On Tue, 19 Oct 2004 13:42:33 +0100, "Tim Downie"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >"np426z" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:[email protected]
    >> On 19 Oct 2004 07:16:03 GMT, [email protected]entary (Her One) wrote:
    >>
    >> ><<
    >> >Poop on freesepop.

    >> Ohhh I like poop games, can I join in?

    >Are we ever going to get the "real" Roger back? This one's crap.
    >
    >Tim

  14. steve common

    steve common Guest

    "Tim Downie" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Are we ever going to get the "real" Roger back? This one's crap.

    That's nothing compared to the fake Tim, who's currently posting about
    haemorrhoids on urr ;->

  15. steve common <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > "Tim Downie" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >Are we ever going to get the "real" Roger back? This one's crap.

    > That's nothing compared to the fake Tim, who's currently posting about
    > haemorrhoids on urr ;->

    What makes you think it's a *fake* Tim?

  16. steve common

    steve common Guest

    [email protected] (Doug Freesepop) wrote:

    >What makes you think it's a *fake* Tim?

    Twas supposed to be tongue in cheek but I'm not terribly good at it.