Deep Play...

Her One

Guest
....this crowd would appreciate Diane Ackerman's book, "Deep Play." I had read
parts before; but today, while in Borders, I lit upon it and acquired.

Like all DA's work, this one's a treasure.
_______
<A
HREF="http://journals.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo">http://journal
s.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo</A>

Except of course that DA's are insufferable arseholes.

[email protected]entary (Her One) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> ...this crowd would appreciate Diane Ackerman's book, "Deep Play." I had read
> parts before; but today, while in Borders, I lit upon it and acquired.
>
> Like all DA's work, this one's a treasure.
> _______
> Blog, or dog? Who knows. But if you see my lost pup, please ping me!
> <A
> HREF="http://journals.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo">http://journal
> s.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo</A>

If it doesn't have pictures, the joggers won't understand it.

<< If it doesn't have pictures, the joggers won't understand it. >>

Gotcha!
Right here;
Great pic!
Love it,
Tres
Superkewl ~

_______
<A
HREF="http://journals.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo">http://journal
s.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo</A>

On 18 Oct 2004 04:23:19 -0700, [email protected] (Doug Freesepop)
wrote:

>Except of course that DA's are insufferable arseholes.
>
>[email protected] (Her One) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
>> ...this crowd would appreciate Diane Ackerman's book, "Deep Play." I had read
>> parts before; but today, while in Borders, I lit upon it and acquired.
>>
>> Like all DA's work, this one's a treasure.
>> _______
>> Blog, or dog? Who knows. But if you see my lost pup, please ping me!
>> <A
>> HREF="http://journals.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo">http://journal
>> s.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo</A>

Indeed you are correct Sir William!

Rogiepoo

**** on freesepop.

Dr. Pee

wrote:

>Except of course that DA's are insufferable arseholes.
>
>[email protected] (Her One) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
>> ...this crowd would appreciate Diane Ackerman's book, "Deep Play." I had read
>> parts before; but today, while in Borders, I lit upon it and acquired.
>>
>> Like all DA's work, this one's a treasure.
>> _______
>> Blog, or dog? Who knows. But if you see my lost pup, please ping me!
>> <A
>> HREF="http://journals.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo">http://journal
>> s.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo</A>

<<
**** on freesepop.

Dr. Pee >>

okey dokey.

_______

Ohhh I like **** games, can I join in?

Miss Anne Thrope said:
<< If it doesn't have pictures, the joggers won't understand it. >>

Makeover magic
Remodelers Showcase features eight projects that will give you big ideas

http://www.etruth.com/news/story/329917/index.html
_______
<A
HREF="http://journals.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo">http://journal
s.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo</A>

Trying to reclaim your old glory Fake TBR?
You are pitiful!

Dr. Peppa

On 19 Oct 2004 05:29:11 -0700, [email protected] (Doug Freesepop)
wrote:

>Dr. Pepper <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
>> **** on freesepop.
>>
>> Dr. Pee

>Doc,
>Your wet dreams are of no concern to me. Please take it to
>alt.watersports or alt.poopers.

I agree - the Freezepop persona is a bore.

Dr. P

On Tue, 19 Oct 2004 13:42:33 +0100, "Tim Downie"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>"np426z" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> On 19 Oct 2004 07:16:03 GMT, [email protected]entary (Her One) wrote:
>>
>> ><<
>> >**** on freesepop.

>> Ohhh I like **** games, can I join in?

>Are we ever going to get the "real" Roger back? This one's ****.
>
>Tim

"Tim Downie" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Are we ever going to get the "real" Roger back? This one's ****.

That's nothing compared to the fake Tim, who's currently posting about
haemorrhoids on urr ;->

steve common <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> "Tim Downie" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >Are we ever going to get the "real" Roger back? This one's ****.

> That's nothing compared to the fake Tim, who's currently posting about
> haemorrhoids on urr ;->

What makes you think it's a *fake* Tim?

[email protected] (Doug Freesepop) wrote:

>What makes you think it's a *fake* Tim?

Twas supposed to be tongue in cheek but I'm not terribly good at it.