Deer Path Park Question

Brian

Guest
I went hiking today in Deer Path Park in Hunterdon County, NJ, on West
Woodschurch Road, and I followed the horse trail down near the pond,
and then the horse trail turned right, and went off Deer Path Park's
property, and the signs said "Readington Trails Association" with a
picture of a horse shoe. Where does this trail go after it leaves Deer
Path Park?

Brian

Brian wrote:
> I went hiking today in Deer Path Park in Hunterdon County, NJ, on West
> Woodschurch Road, and I followed the horse trail down near the pond,
> and then the horse trail turned right, and went off Deer Path Park's
> property, and the signs said "Readington Trails Association" with a
> picture of a horse shoe. Where does this trail go after it leaves Deer
> Path Park?
>
> Brian

That sounds like Allamuchy.

--