Deer Path Park Question

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Brian, Jan 5, 2006.

  1. Brian

    Brian Guest

    I went hiking today in Deer Path Park in Hunterdon County, NJ, on West
    Woodschurch Road, and I followed the horse trail down near the pond,
    and then the horse trail turned right, and went off Deer Path Park's
    property, and the signs said "Readington Trails Association" with a
    picture of a horse shoe. Where does this trail go after it leaves Deer
    Path Park?

    Brian

    Tags:

  2. Ride-A-Lot

    Ride-A-Lot Guest

    Brian wrote:
    > I went hiking today in Deer Path Park in Hunterdon County, NJ, on West
    > Woodschurch Road, and I followed the horse trail down near the pond,
    > and then the horse trail turned right, and went off Deer Path Park's
    > property, and the signs said "Readington Trails Association" with a
    > picture of a horse shoe. Where does this trail go after it leaves Deer
    > Path Park?
    >
    > Brian

    That sounds like Allamuchy.

    --