Defining vertical ab problem

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Jason Wakeford, Jun 20, 2005.

  1. My first post so hi guys. Hope you can help re abs. Am pretty happy with my
    figure but having real problems defining abs - especially dividing the two
    sets of muscles (of three) vertically in the middle - at the moment it looks
    like I have just three abs that go horizontally across my stomach, when I
    should have a gap in the middle seperating them. Any tips on developing them
    so they look like they should??

    I can feel the ab muscle but it's really hard to get to show no matter what
    I do...I have practically no fat so in theory anything I do should make them
    appear!

    Any tips gratefully received!

    Cheers,
    Jason

    Tags:

  2. >Am pretty happy with my figure>

    HOMO ALERT! HOMO ALERT!

  3. "Jason Wakeford" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > My first post so hi guys. Hope you can help re abs. Am pretty happy with
    > my figure but having real problems defining abs - especially dividing the
    > two sets of muscles (of three) vertically in the middle - at the moment it
    > looks like I have just three abs that go horizontally across my stomach,
    > when I should have a gap in the middle seperating them. Any tips on
    > developing them so they look like they should??
    >
    > I can feel the ab muscle but it's really hard to get to show no matter
    > what I do...I have practically no fat so in theory anything I do should
    > make them appear!
    >
    > Any tips gratefully received!
    >
    > Cheers,
    > Jason

    Simply a matter of "table push-a-ways"... you gotta control your calories
    and show the abs with lower body fat. No other real way. I'm sure you have
    it, you just can't show it yet. Most don't even show abs, so you're on the
    right track!

  4. >erm that's helpful...>

    You're welcome.

  5. Jason,

    Abs respond well to a program of intense humping while the body is in a
    fasting state. If you increase your sex to five sets of 6-8 reps a day
    you may notice an better spread between your abdominals.

    I crunch three liposuctions a year to maintain my washboard stomach and
    let me tell you it takes dedication.

  6. Mike

    Mike Guest

    Jason Wakeford wrote in message ...
    >My first post so hi guys. Hope you can help re abs. Am pretty happy with my
    >figure but having real problems defining abs - especially dividing the two
    >sets of muscles (of three) vertically in the middle - at the moment it

    looks
    >like I have just three abs that go horizontally across my stomach, when I
    >should have a gap in the middle seperating them. Any tips on developing

    them
    >so they look like they should??
    >
    >I can feel the ab muscle but it's really hard to get to show no matter what
    >I do...I have practically no fat so in theory anything I do should make

    them
    >appear!
    >
    >Any tips gratefully received!
    >
    >Cheers,
    >Jason

    Everyone no matter how hard they train will have different tones and
    definitions in the muscles. Some get a better 6 pack than others. If you
    have zero fat and work your abs already then chances are that you wont
    change them.