defrancoization

Callistus Valer

Guest
Got rid of the mavics, carnacs and looks. I hope my bike, is French free.

Callistus Valerius wrote:

> Got rid of the mavics, carnacs and looks. I hope my bike, is French free.

get rid of the derailleur too. and stop carrying bidons.

On Thu, 06 Mar 2003 12:58:23 +0100, Bart wrote:
>Callistus Valerius wrote:
>> Got rid of the mavics, carnacs and looks. I hope my bike, is French =
free.

>get rid of the derailleur too. and stop carrying bidons.

Stop riding alltogether on any parcours.

E.-proud owner of Mavic rims, Velox tape, Michelin tyres, numerous bidons, several derailleurs and a
9 for my final French exam.

Ewoud Dronkert wrote:

> E.-proud owner of Mavic rims, Velox tape, Michelin tyres, numerous bidons, several derailleurs and
> a 9 for my final French exam.

french too!?! anything else?

eddie izzard had a funny bit about this- "two languages in one head?! man can't live like that!"

"but the dutch speak 5 languages AND smoke marijuana.."

"yes, but they're cheating."

h, used to know a dutch girl who spoke 5 languages. too bad it wasn't just 2, then she would
have been bi..

but the Dutch have low standards for French.

I will offer Ewoud a reply myself: The Flemish have low standards for Dutch.

On Thu, 06 Mar 2003 13:11:46 GMT, heather halvorson wrote:
>french too!?! anything else?

I am an excellent driver.

On Thu, 06 Mar 2003 14:20:38 +0100, Bart wrote:
>I will offer Ewoud a reply myself: The Flemish have low standards for Dutch.

Thanks,
E.

Er wait up, they do..? The Walloons for sure, compared to how the
=46lemish manage in French. But maybe that's just from my perspective.

without turning this into a political discussion, the best line I've heard concerning the French....

"How can we expect the French to help us get Hussein out of Iraq, when they wouldn't even help us
get the Germans out of FRANCE!"

(somewhat accurate in that the Vichy French fired on allied troops in North Africa and perhaps in
Marseilles)

Ewoud Dronkert wrote:
> On Thu, 06 Mar 2003 13:11:46 GMT, heather halvorson wrote:
>
>>french too!?! anything else?
>

> I am an excellent driver.

Hey, that's my line!

Rayneman "My dad lets me drive slow in the driveway"

"Bart" <[email protected]> schreef in bericht news:[email protected]...
> Callistus Valerius wrote:
> >
> > Got rid of the mavics, carnacs and looks. I hope my bike, is French
free.

> get rid of the derailleur too. and stop carrying bidons.

... and don't forget to dump the statue of liberty into the ocean.

Benjo Maso

> Got rid of the mavics, carnacs and looks. I hope my bike, is French free.

While you're at it, maybe you can have the Statue of Liberty towed back across the Atlantic.

oh, and get rid of the Shimano stuff... you know... Pearl Harbor and all.

"benjo maso" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> ... and don't forget to dump the statue of liberty into the ocean.

good point.... maybe we could trade it to the former east germans and italians for the french
back...???? its got to be worth that much now with all that gold on
it.

> "How can we expect the French to help us get Hussein out of Iraq, when
they
> wouldn't even help us get the Germans out of FRANCE!"

I don't know why you Americans are all so anti-French- you obviously don't know what the climate is
like in England. The nation is more anti-war than Chirac. In fact, the only UK citizen who appears
to want to go to war is Blair. That's why last month we held the biggest ant-war march in the
nation's history. Check it out lads, you're on your own -http://www.iraqwar.co.uk/index5.htm

Your president needs to get his head our of his ****. If he can tell which end is which that is.

"Rob Campbell" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> > "How can we expect the French to help us get Hussein out of Iraq, when
> they
> > wouldn't even help us get the Germans out of FRANCE!"
> >
> I don't know why you Americans are all so anti-French- you obviously don't know what the climate
> is like in England. The nation is more anti-war than Chirac. In fact, the only UK citizen who
> appears to want to go to war is Blair. That's why last month we held the biggest ant-war march in
> the nation's history. Check it out lads, you're on your own -http://www.iraqwar.co.uk/index5.htm
>
> Your president needs to get his head our of his ****. If he can tell which end is which that is.

We should have left all the Europeans to themselves during World War II. They'd all be speaking
German now...

Danny Callen

No choice. ****** declared war on the US after Pearl Harbor.

Rob Campbell wrote:

>> "How can we expect the French to help us get Hussein out of Iraq, when
> they
>> wouldn't even help us get the Germans out of FRANCE!"
>>
> I don't know why you Americans are all so anti-French- you obviously don't know what the climate
> is like in England. The nation is more anti-war than Chirac. In fact, the only UK citizen who
> appears to want to go to war is Blair. That's why last month we held the biggest ant-war march in
> the nation's history. Check it out lads, you're on your own -http://www.iraqwar.co.uk/index5.htm
>
> Your president needs to get his head our of his ****. If he can tell which end is which that is.

Rob,

Many of us have been telling 'Dumbo' the same thing for 6 months now. It makes one wonder, which one
is the despot? Oh, the one who *ISN'T* hiding behind the American Flag...

Joe
--

I don't herd cats anymore. All you end up with are scratches and a bunch of ****** off cats.

"Rob Campbell" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> > "How can we expect the French to help us get Hussein out of Iraq, when
> they
> > wouldn't even help us get the Germans out of FRANCE!"
> >
> I don't know why you Americans are all so anti-French- you obviously
don't
> know what the climate is like in England. The nation is more anti-war
than
> Chirac. In fact, the only UK citizen who appears to want to go to war is Blair. That's why last
> month we held the biggest ant-war march in the nation's history. Check it out lads, you're on your
> own -http://www.iraqwar.co.uk/index5.htm
>
> Your president needs to get his head our of his ****. If he can tell
which
> end is which that is.

No he can't, neither can a large percentage of brainwashed US citizens. But not all of us are
clueless. The US has been turning out huge numbers of protesters every month now for several months.
The protests are getting very limited media coverage, and what little there is, highly
underestimates what's really going on.

"Why of course the people don't want war ... But after all it is the leaders of the country who
determine the policy, and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a
democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no
voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to
do is to tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and
exposing the country to danger."

Hermann Goering, Nazi leader, at the Nuremberg Trials

In his list of governments, Goering omits multinational-run dictatorships posing as democracies.

"benjo maso" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...

> ... and don't forget to dump the statue of liberty into the ocean.

The Statue is the least of it. Without french military and financial aid, it is likely the american
revolutaion would have failed

the other **** that goes along with it. And, of course, we'd be Tony Blair's *****, instead of him
being ours.

In article <[email protected]>, Danny Callen wrote:
> We should have left all the Europeans to themselves during World War II. They'd all be speaking
> German now...

You should have left the American continent alone, and we would still have buffalos and American
natives without drinking problems. Moreover, Lance might've been french!

Callistus Valerius wrote:
> Got rid of the mavics, carnacs and looks. I hope my bike, is French free.

I look forward to your report of installing US-only made components.