defrancoization

Is it just my imagination or were there 89 Australian bodies laying in the ruins in Bali?

It is the US that has to look after business when those involved let it get out of hand. But I
suppose that it is that noted Aussie scrapiness that puts you right on the track of those
terrorists.

Please remember that the world has never had a longer period of peace than the last 60 years that
America has bought with its money, its power and its blood.

If you want to now pretend that we are the bully on the block because of skillful debating by the
political opposition that is your business I suppose.

"GK" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:1frxqmb.9dbc11oti85eN%[email protected]...
> Qui si parla Campagnolo <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > ocean-<< but we can all see through this 'pre-emptive defense'
****.

> > 'You' can and who is 'we'-
> >

> > << As everyone knows, Iraq is an enemy you created (along with Iran and every
other
> > victim of "US foreign policy").
> >
> > "everyone' is a big word.
>
> Apparantly, in this case, "everyone" means everyone but America.
>
> > This war is going to happen, whether some people 12,000 miles away think it's a good idea
> > or not.
>
> You *are* 12,000 miles away. Thats why you don't know what you are doing.
>
> > It is the first of many exercises for the US,
>
> ..and Americans wonder why they are hated the world over.
>
> > and the US will be safer because of it.
>
> Iran-Contra didn't make you safe.
>
> Read a newspaper feature on Condolese Rice yesterday. She defined "rogue" states as those who went
> against agreements they had sgned
or