Deity Cranks

Discussion in 'rec.sport.unicycling' started by ColDawG, Apr 20, 2006.

  1. ColDawG

    ColDawG Guest

    Hi fellow uniers,

    Being an avid biker as well as unier, I stumbled across these SWEET
    3-piece bike cranks made for 26" dirt jump bikes (but with BMX style
    3-piece-ness)
    I read that they FIT PROFILE splines, so if anyone is looking for some
    SWEET looking cranks that come in WHITE, grey, and black to replace
    your profiles, check these out!

    http://www.deitycomponents.com/crankset.htm

    they also make a cool looking seatpost clamp if you wanna pimp out your
    ride just a little bit more :D

    -colin

    --
    ColDawG

    Your friendly, neighborhood Muniman

    http://www.wheelaway.com/
    ColDawG's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9503

  2. john_childs

    john_childs Guest

    Before ordering those cranks it would be wise to double-check what size
    bottom bracket spindle they fit. Profile has two sizes (diameters) of
    bottom bracket spindles. The Race size is 3/4" diameter and is the
    size that is used on the unicycle hub. Then there is the SS size that
    is oversized (I'm not sure what diameter it is but it's bigger than the
    Race size).

    --
    john_childs

    john_childs (att) hotmail (dott) com
    Gallery: http://gallery.unicyclist.com/john_childs
    'Unicycling Bookmark List' (http://backcountry.unicyclist.com/) ::
    'World Clock' (http://tinyurl.com/a99y3)

  3. U-Turn

    U-Turn Guest

    john_childs wrote:
    > Then there is the SS size that is oversized (I'm not sure what diameter
    > it is but it's bigger than the Race size).

    It's 7/8", John. :)

    --
    U-Turn

    'Strongest Coker Wheel in the World'
    -- Dave Stockton

  4. manon1wheel

    manon1wheel Guest

    those cranks look sweet. i would buy the white ones

    and that seat post clamp looks sweet as well

    --
    manon1wheel

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by GizmoDuck
    I yanked on my foot and straigtened it and stuck the bone back into the
    skin.
    Gild:
    This is going to be in someone's signature before too very long.
    manon1wheel's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9972