Deity Cranks

ColDawG

Guest
Hi fellow uniers,

Being an avid biker as well as unier, I stumbled across these SWEET
3-piece bike cranks made for 26" dirt jump bikes (but with BMX style
3-piece-ness)
I read that they FIT PROFILE splines, so if anyone is looking for some
SWEET looking cranks that come in WHITE, grey, and black to replace
your profiles, check these out!

http://www.deitycomponents.com/crankset.htm

they also make a cool looking seatpost clamp if you wanna pimp out your
ride just a little bit more :D

-colin

--
ColDawG

Your friendly, neighborhood Muniman

http://www.wheelaway.com/
ColDawG's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9503

Before ordering those cranks it would be wise to double-check what size
bottom bracket spindle they fit. Profile has two sizes (diameters) of
bottom bracket spindles. The Race size is 3/4" diameter and is the
size that is used on the unicycle hub. Then there is the SS size that
is oversized (I'm not sure what diameter it is but it's bigger than the
Race size).

--
john_childs

john_childs (att) hotmail (dott) com
Gallery: http://gallery.unicyclist.com/john_childs
'Unicycling Bookmark List' (http://backcountry.unicyclist.com/) ::
'World Clock' (http://tinyurl.com/a99y3)

john_childs wrote:
> Then there is the SS size that is oversized (I'm not sure what diameter
> it is but it's bigger than the Race size).

It's 7/8", John. :)

--
U-Turn

'Strongest Coker Wheel in the World'
-- Dave Stockton

those cranks look sweet. i would buy the white ones

and that seat post clamp looks sweet as well

--
manon1wheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by GizmoDuck
I yanked on my foot and straigtened it and stuck the bone back into the
skin.
Gild:
This is going to be in someone's signature before too very long.
manon1wheel's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9972