Delicious Dried Meat Floss (high nutrition)

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Q Gang, Mar 4, 2004.

  1. Q Gang

    Q Gang Guest

    Made from fresh, high quality, British lean pork meat. High in protein, low in fat, rich in iron
    and other minerals, this delicious AAA meat floss can be used as a stand-alone snack food, a
    topping for salads and as an ingredient in soups, cereals and rice dishes. It is a ideal healthy
    and nutrient food for office workers, diet keepers, children, elderly people, datental patients,
    pregnant women...

    More details on website: http://www.aaaok.co.uk

    Tags:

  2. John Claude

    John Claude Guest

    I've heard of a cowboy up there in Montana somewheres who's raising up his lonely dental floss...