Delicious Dried Meat Wisp--A ideal health food

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Q Gang, Mar 10, 2004.

  1. Q Gang

    Q Gang Guest

    Made from fresh, high quality, British lean pork meat. High
    in protein, low in fat, rich in iron and other minerals,
    this delicious AAA meat wisp can be used as a stand-alone
    snack food, a topping for salads and as an ingredient in
    soups, cereals and rice dishes. It is a ideal healthy and
    nutrient food for office workers, diet keepers, children,
    elderly people, dental patients, pregnant women...

    More details on website: http://www.aaaok.co.uk

    Tags:

  2. "Q Gang" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Made from fresh, high quality, British lean pork meat.
    > High in protein, low in fat, rich in iron and other
    > minerals, this delicious AAA meat wisp can be used as a
    > stand-alone snack food, a topping for salads and as an
    > ingredient in soups, cereals and rice dishes. It is a
    > ideal healthy and nutrient food for office workers, diet
    > keepers, children, elderly people, dental patients,
    > pregnant women...

    How about people studying for transit positions?

    Anyway, from the site: "By dring most of water out very
    slowly from fresh meat, the wisp concentrates high quality
    nutritions and has a delicious *test*. Remember, every 10kg
    fresh meat, only can get about 3kg the meat wisp."

    WTF is a delicious 'test'? Does it taste like my SAT's did,
    papery with hints of number 2 pencil?

    Jack Test

  3. Jmcquown

    Jmcquown Guest

    Q Gang wrote:
    > Made from fresh, high quality, British lean pork meat.
    > High in protein, low in fat, rich in iron and other
    > minerals, this delicious AAA meat wisp can be used as a
    > stand-alone snack food (snip
    ridiculous SPAM)

    Meat wisps, yeah, right. If you want the pork version in the
    USA for salads, soups, whatever, we call it "crumbled
    bacon". LOL

    Jill

  4. Steve Wertz

    Steve Wertz Guest

    On 10 Mar 2004 02:46:55 -0800, [email protected] (Q Gang) wrote:

    >Made from fresh, high quality, British lean pork meat. High
    >in protein, low in fat, rich in iron and other minerals,
    >this delicious AAA meat wisp can be used as a stand-alone
    >snack food, a topping for salads and as an ingredient in
    >soups, cereals and rice dishes. It is a ideal healthy and
    >nutrient food for office workers, diet keepers, children,
    >elderly people, dental patients, pregnant women...

    It's called Pork Fu and is available in practically every
    oriental grocer, in varying sized tubs.

    I use it for chow fun a lot. It resembles pork cotton candy
    - melts in your mouth.

    Despite this spammer's claims, it really is useful for many
    dishes, but a lot cheaper buying it at the oriental grocer.
    1 cu foot of the this stuff weighs about 8 ounces.

    And no Jill (you stupid ditz) it not anything like crumbled
    bacon. And it's not tasteless at all (rather on the
    moderately sweet side).

    -sw

  5. Dog3

    Dog3 Guest

    "jmcquown" <[email protected]> deliciously posted in
    news:[email protected]:

    > Q Gang wrote:
    >> Made from fresh, high quality, British lean pork meat.
    >> High in protein, low in fat, rich in iron and other
    >> minerals, this delicious AAA meat wisp can be used as a
    >> stand-alone snack food (snip
    > ridiculous SPAM)
    >
    > Meat wisps, yeah, right. If you want the pork version in
    > the USA for salads, soups, whatever, we call it "crumbled
    > bacon". LOL
    >
    > Jill

    What in Gawd's name was that picture? Was that the
    meat wisp?

    Michael
    --
    Deathbed statement...

    "Codeine . . . bourbon." ~~Tallulah Bankhead, actress, d.
    December 12, 1968

  6. Puester

    Puester Guest

    "Jack Schidt®" wrote:

    > "Q Gang" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > Made from fresh, high quality, British lean pork meat.
    > > High in protein, low in fat, rich in iron and other
    > > minerals, this delicious AAA meat wisp can be used as a
    > > stand-alone snack food, a topping for salads and as an
    > > ingredient in soups, cereals and rice dishes. It is a
    > > ideal healthy and nutrient food for office workers, diet
    > > keepers, children, elderly people, dental patients,
    > > pregnant women...
    > >

    > How about people studying for transit positions?
    >
    > Anyway, from the site: "By dring most of water out very
    > slowly from fresh meat, the wisp concentrates high quality
    > nutritions and has a delicious *test*. Remember, every
    > 10kg fresh meat, only can get about 3kg the meat wisp."
    >
    > WTF is a delicious 'test'? Does it taste like my SAT's
    > did, papery with hints of number 2 pencil?
    >
    > Jack Test

    I suspect it tastes/tests like very bland jerky.

    gloria p