Delurking again

I feel very welcome
"Laura" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Welcome back.
>
> "Zeusifer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Hello all. I haven't been posting for months because I was embarrassed
of
> > the lack of control I have. Since I had gotten to goal, I thought I had
it
> > licked. OH NO! Between July '03 and Dec '03 I gained 35 pounds. I
finally
> > went back to WW as a New Years resolution and now am within 1.4 lbs of
> goal
> > again. Congrats all who are here because this thing really works.
> >

> > Glen B. Started Sept 9/02 Reached goal Mar 24/03
> > 256.6/180.4/179
> >
> > --

hopefully, this is the last time, and maybe I have learned something
"Zoe Brown" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I was 17 stone. lost 6 stone and am now 13.5 stone (1 year later) it is hard but keep trying,you
> have done well to notice the problem...
>
> This thing will only work if we learn to eat like "normal" people, out obsession does not help.
>
> "Zeusifer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Hello all. I haven't been posting for months because I was embarrassed
of
> > the lack of control I have. Since I had gotten to goal, I thought I had
it
> > licked. OH NO! Between July '03 and Dec '03 I gained 35 pounds. I
finally
> > went back to WW as a New Years resolution and now am within 1.4 lbs of
> goal
> > again. Congrats all who are here because this thing really works.
> >

> > Glen B. Started Sept 9/02 Reached goal Mar 24/03
> > 256.6/180.4/179
> >
> > --

There are days it really is WORK. I want more snack foods. But in the main, it works okay. The
feedback mechanism is something we all need to work on. For me, cutting back activity means giving
up snacking. The main courses pretty much work themselves out now - really well.

Keep plugging away. And share you thoughts and info

On Wed, 03 Mar 2004 10:26:12 GMT, "Zeusifer" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Good for you too Fred for staying below your goal all this time "Fred" <[email protected]>
>wrote in message news:[email protected]...
>> It definitely is a LIFETIME issue, isn't it. Thanks for coming back and sharing the trials,
>> tribulations and renewed success. Best of luck keeping with it.
>>
>> On Tue, 02 Mar 2004 10:58:44 GMT, "Zeusifer" <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>> >Hello all. I haven't been posting for months because I was embarrassed of the lack of control I
>> >have. Since I had gotten to goal, I thought I had
>it
>> >licked. OH NO! Between July '03 and Dec '03 I gained 35 pounds. I finally went back to WW as a
>> >New Years resolution and now am within 1.4 lbs of
>goal
>> >again. Congrats all who are here because this thing really works.
>> >

>> > Glen B. Started Sept 9/02 Reached goal Mar 24/03
>> > 256.6/180.4/179

I have no idea how much 13.5 stone is but it sounds great... Congrats on the loss!!

Connie

--

Cheers,

Connie Walsh

241.5/201/155 RAFL 210.5/201/198.5 2nd 10% 219.5/201/198

Glen! Nice to see you again man! Congrats on losing your
gain up to 1.4 pounds... nice job!

--

~Kristin O~
272/235.4/172

"Zeusifer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]
ers.com...