Delurking again

Zeusifer

Guest
Hello all. I haven't been posting for months because I was embarrassed of the lack of control I
have. Since I had gotten to goal, I thought I had it licked. OH NO! Between July '03 and Dec '03 I
gained 35 pounds. I finally went back to WW as a New Years resolution and now am within 1.4 lbs of
goal again. Congrats all who are here because this thing really works.

Glen B. Started Sept 9/02 Reached goal Mar 24/03
256.6/180.4/179

--

"Zeusifer" <[email protected]> wrote in
news:[email protected]:

> Hello all. I haven't been posting for months because I was embarrassed of the lack of control I
> have. Since I had gotten to goal, I thought I had it licked. OH NO! Between July '03 and Dec '03 I
> gained 35 pounds. I finally went back to WW as a New Years resolution and now am within
> 1.4 lbs of goal again. Congrats all who are here because this thing really works.
>

> Glen B. Started Sept 9/02 Reached goal Mar 24/03
> 256.6/180.4/179

Good work Glen. I too am fighting the maintenance portion of the plan. I went over enough thast I
had to pay last week for the first time since Dec. good to see you taking control again.

--
Chris Started Weight Watchers February 2002:
332.4/187.8/185 Lifetime since 12/13/03

"Zeusifer" <[email protected]> wrote in
news:[email protected]:

> Hello all. I haven't been posting for months because I was embarrassed of the lack of control I
> have. Since I had gotten to goal, I thought I had it licked. OH NO! Between July '03 and Dec '03 I
> gained 35 pounds. I finally went back to WW as a New Years resolution and now am within
> 1.4 lbs of goal again. Congrats all who are here because this thing really works.
>

> Glen B. Started Sept 9/02 Reached goal Mar 24/03
> 256.6/180.4/179

Good work Glen. I too am fighting the maintenance portion of the plan. I went over enough thast I
had to pay last week for the first time since Dec. good to see you taking control again.

--
Chris Started Weight Watchers February 2002:
332.4/187.8/185 Lifetime since 12/13/03

I was 17 stone. lost 6 stone and am now 13.5 stone (1 year later) it is hard but keep trying,you
have done well to notice the problem...

This thing will only work if we learn to eat like "normal" people, out obsession does not help.

"Zeusifer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hello all. I haven't been posting for months because I was embarrassed of the lack of control I
> have. Since I had gotten to goal, I thought I had it licked. OH NO! Between July '03 and Dec '03 I
> gained 35 pounds. I finally went back to WW as a New Years resolution and now am within 1.4 lbs of
goal
> again. Congrats all who are here because this thing really works.
>

> Glen B. Started Sept 9/02 Reached goal Mar 24/03
> 256.6/180.4/179
>
> --

Welcome back, and good job on re-losing those pounds!
--
Nathalie from Belgium
134.1/101.1/minigoal 99.9 Goal 68 Kg
134/1.102/212 lbs "Zeusifer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hello all. I haven't been posting for months because I was embarrassed of the lack of control I
> have. Since I had gotten to goal, I thought I had it licked. OH NO! Between July '03 and Dec '03 I
> gained 35 pounds. I finally went back to WW as a New Years resolution and now am within 1.4 lbs of
goal
> again. Congrats all who are here because this thing really works.
>

> Glen B. Started Sept 9/02 Reached goal Mar 24/03
> 256.6/180.4/179
>
> --

how wonderful for you to share that you struggled and are now winning, Lee
Zeusifer <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hello all. I haven't been posting for months because I was embarrassed of the lack of control I
> have. Since I had gotten to goal, I thought I had it licked. OH NO! Between July '03 and Dec '03 I
> gained 35 pounds. I finally went back to WW as a New Years resolution and now am within 1.4 lbs of
goal
> again. Congrats all who are here because this thing really works.
>

> Glen B. Started Sept 9/02 Reached goal Mar 24/03
> 256.6/180.4/179
>
> --

Welcome back.

"Zeusifer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hello all. I haven't been posting for months because I was embarrassed of the lack of control I
> have. Since I had gotten to goal, I thought I had it licked. OH NO! Between July '03 and Dec '03 I
> gained 35 pounds. I finally went back to WW as a New Years resolution and now am within 1.4 lbs of
goal
> again. Congrats all who are here because this thing really works.
>

> Glen B. Started Sept 9/02 Reached goal Mar 24/03
> 256.6/180.4/179
>
> --

Ah yes, the "remove my pants" Glen B. Welcome back!

On Tue, 02 Mar 2004 10:58:44 GMT, "Zeusifer" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Hello all. I haven't been posting for months because I was embarrassed of the lack of control I
>have. Since I had gotten to goal, I thought I had it licked. OH NO! Between July '03 and Dec '03 I
>gained 35 pounds. I finally went back to WW as a New Years resolution and now am within 1.4 lbs of
>goal again. Congrats all who are here because this thing really works.
>

> Glen B. Started Sept 9/02 Reached goal Mar 24/03
> 256.6/180.4/179

Linda P
232/159.6/WW goal 145 joined WW Online 22-Feb-2003

Welcome back and good luck!

Brenda

"Zeusifer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hello all. I haven't been posting for months because I was embarrassed of the lack of control I
> have. Since I had gotten to goal, I thought I had it licked. OH NO! Between July '03 and Dec '03 I
> gained 35 pounds. I finally went back to WW as a New Years resolution and now am within 1.4 lbs of
goal
> again. Congrats all who are here because this thing really works.
>

> Glen B. Started Sept 9/02 Reached goal Mar 24/03
> 256.6/180.4/179
>
> --

It definitely is a LIFETIME issue, isn't it. Thanks for coming back and sharing the trials,
tribulations and renewed success. Best of luck keeping with it.

On Tue, 02 Mar 2004 10:58:44 GMT, "Zeusifer" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Hello all. I haven't been posting for months because I was embarrassed of the lack of control I
>have. Since I had gotten to goal, I thought I had it licked. OH NO! Between July '03 and Dec '03 I
>gained 35 pounds. I finally went back to WW as a New Years resolution and now am within 1.4 lbs of
>goal again. Congrats all who are here because this thing really works.
>

> Glen B. Started Sept 9/02 Reached goal Mar 24/03
> 256.6/180.4/179

Welcome *back*
Julie
"Zeusifer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hello all. I haven't been posting for months because I was embarrassed of the lack of control I
> have. Since I had gotten to goal, I thought I had it licked. OH NO! Between July '03 and Dec '03 I
> gained 35 pounds. I finally went back to WW as a New Years resolution and now am within 1.4 lbs of
goal
> again. Congrats all who are here because this thing really works.
>

> Glen B. Started Sept 9/02 Reached goal Mar 24/03
> 256.6/180.4/179
>
> --

Nice to see you back amongst us, Glen. Don't ever be embarrassed - we all have our ups and downs,
along with the lack of control issues. Sure sounds like you are once again under control though. If
I read your post correctly, you lost 33.5 pounds in 2 months? Wow, that is superb! I am wondering
though about those quick weight losses. First time through ww you lost close to 80 pounds in 7
months, now 33+ in 2 months ... I know we all want to lose the weight fast, but I also think the
faster you lose it, the harder you have to work to keep it off as those *good* habits and lessons
haven't had as much time to sink in and become automatic. You can do it though, just remain focused
and diligent. You already know this isn't going to be an easy task, and those old demons are just
waiting for us to give in ... don't let them take control again. <G>

Joyce

On Tue, 02 Mar 2004 10:58:44 GMT, "Zeusifer" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Hello all. I haven't been posting for months because I was embarrassed of the lack of control I
>have. Since I had gotten to goal, I thought I had it licked. OH NO! Between July '03 and Dec '03 I
>gained 35 pounds. I finally went back to WW as a New Years resolution and now am within 1.4 lbs of
>goal again. Congrats all who are here because this thing really works.
>

> Glen B. Started Sept 9/02 Reached goal Mar 24/03
> 256.6/180.4/179

Actually I was 9 pounds below goal when I stopped going to meetings so I have lost 25 lbs in the
last 2 months (not 33 lbs). My job is extremely labour intensive and it helps with the weight loss.
But it is so easy to fall into old habits that even a physical job cannot counteract overeating.
This time, I hope I have my old demons under control for good.

--
Glen B. Started Sept 9/02 Reached goal Mar 24/03
256.6/180.4/179

Thanks Chris
"Chris" <zysmith@@NOSPAMyahoo.com> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "Zeusifer" <[email protected]> wrote in
> news:[email protected]:
>
> > Hello all. I haven't been posting for months because I was embarrassed of the lack of control I
> > have. Since I had gotten to goal, I thought I had it licked. OH NO! Between July '03 and Dec '03
> > I gained 35 pounds. I finally went back to WW as a New Years resolution and now am within
> > 1.4 lbs of goal again. Congrats all who are here because this thing really works.
> >

> > Glen B. Started Sept 9/02 Reached goal Mar 24/03
> > 256.6/180.4/179
> >

> Good work Glen. I too am fighting the maintenance portion of the plan. I went over enough thast I
> had to pay last week for the first time since
Dec.
> good to see you taking control again.
>
> --
> Chris Started Weight Watchers February 2002:
> 332.4/187.8/185 Lifetime since 12/13/03

Thanks Nathalie.Good to see you are still going strong.
"Nathalie W" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Welcome back, and good job on re-losing those pounds!
> --
> Nathalie from Belgium
> 134.1/101.1/minigoal 99.9 Goal 68 Kg
> 295.6/222.8/minigoal 220.3/Goal 150 pounds RAFL 105.3/101.4/96 Kg
> 232/222.8/212 lbs "Zeusifer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Hello all. I haven't been posting for months because I was embarrassed
of
> > the lack of control I have. Since I had gotten to goal, I thought I had
it
> > licked. OH NO! Between July '03 and Dec '03 I gained 35 pounds. I
finally
> > went back to WW as a New Years resolution and now am within 1.4 lbs of
> goal
> > again. Congrats all who are here because this thing really works.
> >

> > Glen B. Started Sept 9/02 Reached goal Mar 24/03
> > 256.6/180.4/179
> >
> > --

Thanks Lee. It feels good to be back in control
"Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> how wonderful for you to share that you struggled and are now winning, Lee Zeusifer
> <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Hello all. I haven't been posting for months because I was embarrassed
of
> > the lack of control I have. Since I had gotten to goal, I thought I had
it
> > licked. OH NO! Between July '03 and Dec '03 I gained 35 pounds. I
finally
> > went back to WW as a New Years resolution and now am within 1.4 lbs of
> goal
> > again. Congrats all who are here because this thing really works.
> >

> > Glen B. Started Sept 9/02 Reached goal Mar 24/03
> > 256.6/180.4/179
> >
> > --

That's me!
"Prairie Roots" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Ah yes, the "remove my pants" Glen B. Welcome back!
>
> On Tue, 02 Mar 2004 10:58:44 GMT, "Zeusifer" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >Hello all. I haven't been posting for months because I was embarrassed of the lack of control I
> >have. Since I had gotten to goal, I thought I had
it
> >licked. OH NO! Between July '03 and Dec '03 I gained 35 pounds. I finally went back to WW as a
> >New Years resolution and now am within 1.4 lbs of
goal
> >again. Congrats all who are here because this thing really works.
> >

> > Glen B. Started Sept 9/02 Reached goal Mar 24/03
> > 256.6/180.4/179
>
> Linda P
> 232/159.6/WW goal 145 joined WW Online 22-Feb-2003

Thanks Brenda
"Brenda Hammond" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Welcome back and good luck!
>
> Brenda
>
> "Zeusifer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Hello all. I haven't been posting for months because I was embarrassed
of
> > the lack of control I have. Since I had gotten to goal, I thought I had
it
> > licked. OH NO! Between July '03 and Dec '03 I gained 35 pounds. I
finally
> > went back to WW as a New Years resolution and now am within 1.4 lbs of
> goal
> > again. Congrats all who are here because this thing really works.
> >

> > Glen B. Started Sept 9/02 Reached goal Mar 24/03
> > 256.6/180.4/179
> >
> > --

Good for you too Fred for staying below your goal all this time
> It definitely is a LIFETIME issue, isn't it. Thanks for coming back and sharing the trials,
> tribulations and renewed success. Best of luck keeping with it.
>
> On Tue, 02 Mar 2004 10:58:44 GMT, "Zeusifer" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >Hello all. I haven't been posting for months because I was embarrassed of the lack of control I
> >have. Since I had gotten to goal, I thought I had
it
> >licked. OH NO! Between July '03 and Dec '03 I gained 35 pounds. I finally went back to WW as a
> >New Years resolution and now am within 1.4 lbs of
goal
> >again. Congrats all who are here because this thing really works.
> >

> > Glen B. Started Sept 9/02 Reached goal Mar 24/03
> > 256.6/180.4/179

Thank you Julie
news:[email protected]...