Den Haag cycling "clubs"?

steve-c

Nov 3, 2007
Live in Den Haag (lucky me) during the week (and some weekends when dont commute back to see my lass in Stockholm). I generally try to do an hour or two cycling after work at least a couple of times a week although work travel affects that sometime. If others fancy meeting up sometimes (certainly starting in the new year if not now) let me know. Im English, 30's, fit but a (mountain) climber rather than a pure cyclist but happy to meet up with all abilities. My girlfriend (when she's here) also cycles but is waiting for Father Christmas to bring the new bike :)
Off to Aus for work for few weeks then I guess its not far to Xmas but perhaps we can keep this forum thread updated so if there are a few people up for it we can kind of just contact each other. May move to AMS if the excitement gets too much in the Hague..but not until mid next year
Cheers
Steve

Sorry...I should add that in 2008 on weekend days (when Im here) and when the evening light returns Id rather do longer rides. Anyway feel free to get in touch in due course.