Denver Area Bent Shops?

Tyrannosaurus VRex

Guest
Now that Best of Bents appears to have folded, does anyone know of a
decent location in the Denver area to have bents serviced? I really
don't relish the thought of driving down to Woodland Park (AngleTech)
every time I want to have my bike worked on.

Steve

"Tyrannosaurus VRex" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Now that Best of Bents appears to have folded, does anyone know of a
> decent location in the Denver area to have bents serviced? I really
> don't relish the thought of driving down to Woodland Park (AngleTech)
> every time I want to have my bike worked on.
>
> Steve

I don't have any bent specific shops anywhere near me, but there are several
LBS's where I live and any of them can handle what ever problems I've had.
If you are in Denver you should have no problem whatsoever finding competent
bicycle mechanics.

I'll start looking around. I have a couple of really good shops within
about three miles of my house. The biggest problem is that the last
time I took my old RANS Rocket over to one of the shops they refused to
work on it...

"Tyrannosaurus VRex" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I'll start looking around. I have a couple of really good shops within
> about three miles of my house. The biggest problem is that the last
> time I took my old RANS Rocket over to one of the shops they refused to
> work on it...

I wonder why?

All the LBS's I've ever dealt with on my recumbent have been more than happy
to take my money. Working on your Rocket isn't rocket science. It's a
bicycle for heaven's sake. If the shop wasn't smart enough to figure out
it's a bicycle you surely wouldn't want them to even touch it.