Denver area trail conditions

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Mike, Mar 14, 2003.

  1. Mike

    Mike Guest

    Does anyone know the condition of the Denver area trails. Green Mtn is dry but I have not had a
    chance to ride the ones along the foot hills.

    Thanks

    Mike

    Tags:

  2. Mattb

    Mattb Guest

    "Mike" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Does anyone know the condition of the Denver area trails. Green Mtn is dry but I have not had a
    > chance to ride the ones along the foot hills.
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Mike

    Don't know for sure but I bet they are pretty dry based on the temps lately. If this keeps up the
    Gunnison trails won't be far off. They are muddy now but a few more warm sunny days and it'll be
    time again!

    Matt

  3. Natas Lived

    Natas Lived Guest

    "Mike" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Does anyone know the condition of the Denver area trails. Green Mtn is dry but I have not had a
    > chance to ride the ones along the foot hills.
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Mike

    I did a night ride at Apex last Wednesday. Tiny bit of mud and a little bit of snow in the shady
    areas. Some snow in the meadow at the top of Pick and Sluice too. Trail was in great shape.

    James

  4. "MattB" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > "Mike" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > Does anyone know the condition of the Denver area trails. Green Mtn is dry but I have not had a
    > > chance to ride the ones along the foot hills.
    > >
    > > Thanks
    > >
    > > Mike
    >
    > Don't know for sure but I bet they are pretty dry based on the temps
    lately.
    > If this keeps up the Gunnison trails won't be far off. They are muddy now but a few more warm
    > sunny days and it'll be time again!
    >
    > Matt

    Gotta imagine that has all changed today, huh?
    --
    Craig Brossman, Durango Colorado

  5. Jd

    Jd Guest

    "Craig Brossman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > "MattB" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > "Mike" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > > > Does anyone know the condition of the Denver area trails. Green Mtn is dry but I have not had
    > > > a chance to ride the ones along the foot hills.
    > > >
    > > > Thanks
    > > >
    > > > Mike
    > >
    > > Don't know for sure but I bet they are pretty dry based on the temps
    > lately.
    > > If this keeps up the Gunnison trails won't be far off. They are muddy now but a few more warm
    > > sunny days and it'll be time again!
    > >
    > > Matt
    > >
    > Gotta imagine that has all changed today, huh?

    It has here: http://www.angelfire.com/freak2/gvtrails

    It's supposed to be snowing on the Far Side today. They are expecting a record-setting dump.

    JD

  6. Mattb

    Mattb Guest

    "MattB" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > "Mike" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > Does anyone know the condition of the Denver area trails. Green Mtn is dry but I have not had a
    > > chance to ride the ones along the foot hills.
    > >
    > > Thanks
    > >
    > > Mike
    >
    > Don't know for sure but I bet they are pretty dry based on the temps
    lately.
    > If this keeps up the Gunnison trails won't be far off. They are muddy now but a few more warm
    > sunny days and it'll be time again!
    >
    > Matt

    I'll update this. I think they are snowy!

    Matt

  7. Shawn Curry

    Shawn Curry Guest

    In <[email protected]> MattB wrote:
    > "MattB" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    >> "Mike" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >> news:[email protected]...
    >> > Does anyone know the condition of the Denver area trails. Green Mtn is dry but I have not had a
    >> > chance to ride the ones along the foot hills.
    >> >
    >> > Thanks
    >> >
    >> > Mike
    >>
    >> Don't know for sure but I bet they are pretty dry based on the temps
    > lately.
    >> If this keeps up the Gunnison trails won't be far off. They are muddy now but a few more warm
    >> sunny days and it'll be time again!
    >>
    >> Matt
    >>

    > I'll update this. I think they are snowy!

    Skin up, tele down.

    Shawn