Denver area trail conditions

Mike

Guest
Does anyone know the condition of the Denver area trails. Green Mtn is dry but I have not had a
chance to ride the ones along the foot hills.

Thanks

Mike

"Mike" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Does anyone know the condition of the Denver area trails. Green Mtn is dry but I have not had a
> chance to ride the ones along the foot hills.
>
> Thanks
>
> Mike

Don't know for sure but I bet they are pretty dry based on the temps lately. If this keeps up the
Gunnison trails won't be far off. They are muddy now but a few more warm sunny days and it'll be
time again!

Matt

"Mike" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Does anyone know the condition of the Denver area trails. Green Mtn is dry but I have not had a
> chance to ride the ones along the foot hills.
>
> Thanks
>
> Mike

I did a night ride at Apex last Wednesday. Tiny bit of mud and a little bit of snow in the shady
areas. Some snow in the meadow at the top of Pick and Sluice too. Trail was in great shape.

James

"MattB" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> "Mike" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Does anyone know the condition of the Denver area trails. Green Mtn is dry but I have not had a
> > chance to ride the ones along the foot hills.
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > Mike
>
> Don't know for sure but I bet they are pretty dry based on the temps
lately.
> If this keeps up the Gunnison trails won't be far off. They are muddy now but a few more warm
> sunny days and it'll be time again!
>
> Matt

Gotta imagine that has all changed today, huh?
--
Craig Brossman, Durango Colorado

"Craig Brossman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> "MattB" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > "Mike" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > Does anyone know the condition of the Denver area trails. Green Mtn is dry but I have not had
> > > a chance to ride the ones along the foot hills.
> > >
> > > Thanks
> > >
> > > Mike
> >
> > Don't know for sure but I bet they are pretty dry based on the temps
> lately.
> > If this keeps up the Gunnison trails won't be far off. They are muddy now but a few more warm
> > sunny days and it'll be time again!
> >
> > Matt
> >
> Gotta imagine that has all changed today, huh?

It has here: http://www.angelfire.com/freak2/gvtrails

It's supposed to be snowing on the Far Side today. They are expecting a record-setting dump.

JD

"MattB" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> "Mike" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Does anyone know the condition of the Denver area trails. Green Mtn is dry but I have not had a
> > chance to ride the ones along the foot hills.
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > Mike
>
> Don't know for sure but I bet they are pretty dry based on the temps
lately.
> If this keeps up the Gunnison trails won't be far off. They are muddy now but a few more warm
> sunny days and it'll be time again!
>
> Matt

I'll update this. I think they are snowy!

Matt

In <[email protected]> MattB wrote:
> "MattB" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
>> "Mike" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...
>> > Does anyone know the condition of the Denver area trails. Green Mtn is dry but I have not had a
>> > chance to ride the ones along the foot hills.
>> >
>> > Thanks
>> >
>> > Mike
>>
>> Don't know for sure but I bet they are pretty dry based on the temps
> lately.
>> If this keeps up the Gunnison trails won't be far off. They are muddy now but a few more warm
>> sunny days and it'll be time again!
>>
>> Matt
>>

> I'll update this. I think they are snowy!

Skin up, tele down.

Shawn