Denver - ... then on the other hand

Chuck Anderson

Guest
It seems that vocal opposition to the State Patrol's arbitrary law
making has had an effect.

The 2500 person limit set by the state patrol on the number of riders
allowed in an organized ride in the state of Colorado has been postponed
for a year. (Maybe someone explained to the cops that they don't get to
make up new laws.)

http://www.denverpost.com/sports/ci_3273348

"Chuck Anderson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:p[email protected]...
> It seems that vocal opposition to the State Patrol's arbitrary law making
> has had an effect.
>
> The 2500 person limit set by the state patrol on the number of riders
> allowed in an organized ride in the state of Colorado has been postponed
> for a year. (Maybe someone explained to the cops that they don't get to
> make up new laws.)
>
> http://www.denverpost.com/sports/ci_3273348

I heard the Lance Armstrong ride was pulling out.
http://gazette.com/display.php?id=1312536&secid=1 has the story. Maybe
someone realized the economic impact of all these events not happening vs.
the cost.

--
Warm Regards,

Claire Petersky
See the books I've set free at:

Warm Regards,

Claire Petersky
See the books I've set free at:

I sent messages to several top government officals, governor etc
I stated that I had cancellent my 3 week vacation to their state.
I will miss the ride, now,
However, I'm now spending my 3 week vacation in Tuscany, Italy