Depression

Darawen Littlestich wrote:
> Curt,
> come and visit Seattle...it offers many exciting adventures and activities
> including dancing (of all kinds) and bagpiping too!
> sincerely,
> Darawen Littlestich of Mosskirk

Wow! Bagpiping? Gee!

Roger Zoul wrote:

> Ada Ma wrote:
> || Now you might be single, but you never know your low carb nazi
> || princess (joking again!) might just be around the corner. Even if
> || you know she isn't just around the corner, you need to believe that
> || she's just around the corner...
>
> Low-carb nazi princess?!? Is that what is single LCer guys should be
> looking for? :)

YAY!!! I think that is a kind of girlfriend cubit is looking for and may be
generalised to ALL LCer hetero single guys, curt et al., to make that search a
little tad more difficult... ha ha ha ha... For one I can never be a low carb
nazi myself, I just eat less carb, not Induction level carb.

FOB's post and someone else's post on vitamin B got me thinking - Curt, could it
possibly that you have picked up Glandular Fever?? You've been depressed for a
while. There might be real medical reasons as well as situation reasons for
your depression. Get checked.

FOB wrote:

> Well, not everywhere in Canada. I live in Detroit, right across the river
> from Canada and it gets moderately cold in the winter but not nearly as cold
> as places like Minnesota and Montana or even the Upper Peninsula of
> Michigan.
>
> Hang in there, I hope you find a job, that will do more for your spirits
> than anything, I agree that your situation is depressing, situational
> depression doesn't need medication. I have been depressed at time in my life
> and figured out that those were the times when I felt I didn't have control
> over my life, sounds like that's where you are right now. I also agree with
> you that the American culture of violence is very distressing.
>
> In news:ZWRGd.2018$Dz2.1263@trndny09,
> curt <[email protected]> stated
> | It is so cold in Canada. I do like the snow however.
> |
> | Thanks for the kind comments.
> | Curt

"Ada Ma" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> FOB's post and someone else's post on vitamin B got me thinking - Curt,
> could it possibly that you have picked up Glandular Fever??

No, he just has brain damage from when his mom dropped him on his head.

We Washingtonians dont tan we rust.LOL!!! Freakin rain rain rain
rain!!!!!!!! but the summers arent to hot and the winters are generally
mild. We get a hit of snow every year or so and it lasts for 2 days
max.
Laureen

"Laureen" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]
|| We Washingtonians dont tan we rust.LOL!!! Freakin rain rain rain
|| rain!!!!!!!! but the summers arent to hot and the winters are
|| generally mild. We get a hit of snow every year or so and it lasts
|| for 2 days max.
|| Laureen

We're getting our annual snowfall right now here in Williamsburg, VA.
This means everybody will try to call off from work tomorrow -- like little
kids excited about no school. It never works though, because I'm from New
England and grew up in it. When they call in and say they can't make it to
work because of the snow, I ask where they live and tell them I'll be there
shortly to pick them up. Then I do it. ;)
--
Peter
270/219/180

"marengo" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> When they call in and say they can't make it to
> work because of the snow, I ask where they live and tell them I'll be
> there
> shortly to pick them up. Then I do it. ;)

That is cruel!

Nicky.

--
A1c 10.5/5.7/<6 Weight 95/79/72Kg
1g Metformin, 75ug Thyroxine

: > When they call in and say they can't make it to
: > work because of the snow, I ask where they live and tell them I'll be
: > there
: > shortly to pick them up. Then I do it. ;)

: That is cruel!
:
: Nicky.

How is it cruel? The man has a job to run and if he has a vehicle that he is
willing to use for that purpose, it seems to me that the employee should be
grateful.

Pat in TX