Depression

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Joemann, Feb 14, 2004.

  1. Joemann

    Joemann Guest

    Feeling inadequate ? Remember, half the people you see are below average.

    Tags:

  2. Mack

    Mack Guest

    On Sat, 14 Feb 2004 12:18:23 +0900, "JoeMann" <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >Feeling inadequate ? Remember, half the people you see are below average.

    anyone who must look down on others in order to feel good about themselves has a problem that needs
    professional help.Mack Type 1 since 1975 http://www.alt-support-diabetes.org http://www.insulin-
    pumpers.org

    In tribute to the United States of America and the State of Israel, two bastions of strength in a
    world filled with strife and terrorism.

  3. Depression is Anger turned inward. (from the book Love is a Choice - about codependancy - anyon
    eread it - comments Anyone read The Road Less Travelled or In Search of Stones?)

    Depression is Anger without the enthusiasm

    On Sat, 14 Feb 2004 12:18:23 +0900, "JoeMann" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Feeling inadequate ? Remember, half the people you see are below average.

  4. In article <[email protected]>,
    Johan van Zyl - JVZ Systems CC <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Depression is Anger turned inward. (from the book Love is a Choice - about codependancy - anyon
    > eread it - comments Anyone read The Road Less Travelled or In Search of Stones?)
    >
    > Depression is Anger without the enthusiasm

    What a load of victim-blaming crap.

    Depression is a mental illness involving neurotransmitters being out of balance.

    Priscilla

  5. That was not my opinion - just reporting what I had read. Greetings

    On Sat, 14 Feb 2004 18:46:48 GMT, Priscilla Ballou <[email protected]> wrote:

    > In article <[email protected]>,
    > Johan van Zyl - JVZ Systems CC <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >> Depression is Anger turned inward. (from the book Love is a Choice - about codependancy - anyon
    >> eread it - comments Anyone read The Road Less Travelled or In Search of Stones?)
    >>
    >> Depression is Anger without the enthusiasm
    >
    >What a load of victim-blaming crap.
    >
    >Depression is a mental illness involving neurotransmitters being out of balance.
    >
    >Priscilla

  6. Colleen

    Colleen Guest

    "Priscilla Ballou" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > In article <[email protected]>,
    > Johan van Zyl - JVZ Systems CC <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > > Depression is Anger turned inward. (from the book Love is a Choice - about codependancy - anyon
    > > eread it - comments Anyone read The Road Less Travelled or In Search of Stones?)
    > >
    > > Depression is Anger without the enthusiasm
    >
    > What a load of victim-blaming crap.
    >
    > Depression is a mental illness involving neurotransmitters being out of balance.
    >
    > Priscilla

    And it's a royal PITA!!!! I know. BTDT at least twice a year. c