Depression

Joemann

Guest
Feeling inadequate ? Remember, half the people you see are below average.

On Sat, 14 Feb 2004 12:18:23 +0900, "JoeMann" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>Feeling inadequate ? Remember, half the people you see are below average.

anyone who must look down on others in order to feel good about themselves has a problem that needs
professional help.Mack Type 1 since 1975 http://www.alt-support-diabetes.org http://www.insulin-
pumpers.org

In tribute to the United States of America and the State of Israel, two bastions of strength in a
world filled with strife and terrorism.

Depression is Anger turned inward. (from the book Love is a Choice - about codependancy - anyon
eread it - comments Anyone read The Road Less Travelled or In Search of Stones?)

Depression is Anger without the enthusiasm

On Sat, 14 Feb 2004 12:18:23 +0900, "JoeMann" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Feeling inadequate ? Remember, half the people you see are below average.

In article <[email protected]>,
Johan van Zyl - JVZ Systems CC <[email protected]> wrote:

> Depression is Anger turned inward. (from the book Love is a Choice - about codependancy - anyon
> eread it - comments Anyone read The Road Less Travelled or In Search of Stones?)
>
> Depression is Anger without the enthusiasm

What a load of victim-blaming ****.

Depression is a mental illness involving neurotransmitters being out of balance.

Priscilla

That was not my opinion - just reporting what I had read. Greetings

On Sat, 14 Feb 2004 18:46:48 GMT, Priscilla Ballou <[email protected]> wrote:

> In article <[email protected]>,
> Johan van Zyl - JVZ Systems CC <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> Depression is Anger turned inward. (from the book Love is a Choice - about codependancy - anyon
>> eread it - comments Anyone read The Road Less Travelled or In Search of Stones?)
>>
>> Depression is Anger without the enthusiasm
>
>What a load of victim-blaming ****.
>
>Depression is a mental illness involving neurotransmitters being out of balance.
>
>Priscilla

"Priscilla Ballou" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> In article <[email protected]>,
> Johan van Zyl - JVZ Systems CC <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > Depression is Anger turned inward. (from the book Love is a Choice - about codependancy - anyon
> > eread it - comments Anyone read The Road Less Travelled or In Search of Stones?)
> >
> > Depression is Anger without the enthusiasm
>
> What a load of victim-blaming ****.
>
> Depression is a mental illness involving neurotransmitters being out of balance.
>
> Priscilla

And it's a royal PITA!!!! I know. BTDT at least twice a year. c