Der Kaiser looks fit.

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Dave, Jan 25, 2004.

  1. Charles Hizark <[email protected]> schreef in berichtnieuws
    [email protected]
    > "Dave" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...

    http://www.cyclingnews.com/news.php?id=photos/2004/jan04/tmobile_launch/ullr ich13_1

    http://www.cyclingnews.com/news.php?id=photos/2004/jan04/tmobile_launch/tmob ile_1

    > Jan has been looking extremely fit recently. Lance is wise not to let his gaurd down with Jan.

    How are you so sure he's not letting his guard down? Most of the news I hear about Amstrong doesn't
    have to do with cycling.

  2. <Jonathan v.d. Sluis> wrote:

    > How are you so sure he's not letting his guard down? Most of the news I hear about Amstrong
    > doesn't have to do with cycling.

    Exactly.

    --
    Dominic Richens | [email protected] "If you're not *outraged*, you're not paying attention!"

  3. Dan Connelly

    Dan Connelly Guest

    Dominic Richens wrote:
    > <Jonathan v.d. Sluis> wrote:
    >

    >>How are you so sure he's not letting his guard down? Most of the news I hear about Amstrong
    >>doesn't have to do with cycling.
    >

    > Exactly.

    trainright.com no longer lists his training schedule. I haven't checked krispykreme.com if they have
    an Armstrong diary instead.

  4. Daremo

    Daremo New Member

    Joined:
    Jul 29, 2003
    Armstrong knows what everyone is saying about him and his chances this year. I think he's going to be out for blood .......... but Jan is still going to beat him ......... :p

  5. B. Lafferty

    B. Lafferty Guest

    "Dan Connelly" <[email protected]_e_e_e.o_r_g> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Dominic Richens wrote:
    > > <Jonathan v.d. Sluis> wrote:
    > >

    > >>How are you so sure he's not letting his guard down? Most of the news I hear about Amstrong
    > >>doesn't have to do with cycling.
    > >

    > > Exactly.
    > >

    > trainright.com no longer lists his training schedule. I haven't checked krispykreme.com if they
    > have an Armstrong diary instead.

    http://www.cherylright.com/workout/lance/all_I_wanna_do.html

  6. Actually, my KrispyKreme diary is so freak'n big, their server doesn't have room for anyone else's.

    Sorry

    "Dan Connelly" <[email protected]_e_e_e.o_r_g> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Dominic Richens wrote:
    > > <Jonathan v.d. Sluis> wrote:
    > >

    > >>How are you so sure he's not letting his guard down? Most of the news I hear about Amstrong
    > >>doesn't have to do with cycling.
    > >

    > > Exactly.
    > >

    > trainright.com no longer lists his training schedule. I haven't checked krispykreme.com if they
    > have an Armstrong diary instead.

  7. Daremo <[email protected]> schreef in berichtnieuws
    [email protected]
    > Armstrong knows what everyone is saying about him and his chances this year. I think he's going to
    > be out for blood ..........

    Yes, he probably is. Apparently it's in fashion again.