Der Kaiser looks fit.

Charles Hizark <[email protected]> schreef in berichtnieuws
[email protected]...
> "Dave" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news.php?id=photos/2004/jan04/tmobile_launch/ullr ich13_1

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news.php?id=photos/2004/jan04/tmobile_launch/tmob ile_1

> Jan has been looking extremely fit recently. Lance is wise not to let his gaurd down with Jan.

How are you so sure he's not letting his guard down? Most of the news I hear about Amstrong doesn't
have to do with cycling.

<Jonathan v.d. Sluis> wrote:

> How are you so sure he's not letting his guard down? Most of the news I hear about Amstrong
> doesn't have to do with cycling.

Exactly.

--
Dominic Richens | [email protected] "If you're not *outraged*, you're not paying attention!"

Dominic Richens wrote:
> <Jonathan v.d. Sluis> wrote:
>

>>How are you so sure he's not letting his guard down? Most of the news I hear about Amstrong
>>doesn't have to do with cycling.
>

> Exactly.

trainright.com no longer lists his training schedule. I haven't checked krispykreme.com if they have
an Armstrong diary instead.

The first question was whether Armstrong's training regimen had strayed a bit, as has been reported in the cycling media.

"For me, life is just as busy as it has been the past two or three years," Armstrong answered. "Perhaps the profile of what I have been doing has changed, but I know what I'm doing, and I'm not sitting on the beach eating donuts every day as some people may think."

Asked who should be considered the favorite for this year's Tour, Armstrong couldn't resist having some fun. "(Jan) Ullrich's the favorite," he replied. "I said that a month ago, nothing's changed."

With a laugh, he added: "I've been eating donuts since then, so I can't all of a sudden be the favorite. Going to late movies and eating donuts and drinking beer, I can't be the favorite."

Armstrong knows what everyone is saying about him and his chances this year. I think he's going to be out for blood .......... but Jan is still going to beat him ......... :p

"Dan Connelly" <d_j_c_o_n_n_e_l@i_e_e_e.o_r_g> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Dominic Richens wrote:
> > <Jonathan v.d. Sluis> wrote:
> >

> >>How are you so sure he's not letting his guard down? Most of the news I hear about Amstrong
> >>doesn't have to do with cycling.
> >

> > Exactly.
> >

> trainright.com no longer lists his training schedule. I haven't checked krispykreme.com if they
> have an Armstrong diary instead.

http://www.cherylright.com/workout/lance/all_I_wanna_do.html

Actually, my KrispyKreme diary is so freak'n big, their server doesn't have room for anyone else's.

Sorry

"Dan Connelly" <d_j_c_o_n_n_e_l@i_e_e_e.o_r_g> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Dominic Richens wrote:
> > <Jonathan v.d. Sluis> wrote:
> >

> >>How are you so sure he's not letting his guard down? Most of the news I hear about Amstrong
> >>doesn't have to do with cycling.
> >

> > Exactly.
> >

> trainright.com no longer lists his training schedule. I haven't checked krispykreme.com if they
> have an Armstrong diary instead.

Daremo <[email protected]> schreef in berichtnieuws
[email protected]...
> Armstrong knows what everyone is saying about him and his chances this year. I think he's going to
> be out for blood ..........

Yes, he probably is. Apparently it's in fashion again.