Der Kaiser

SprintAtBettyRussells

Guest
My girlfriend heard Paul Sherwen call Ullrich on last night's OLN
coverage. She asked why they call him Kaiser. I just told her that I
didn't know (because I was trying to watch the race).

After a couple of seconds, she asked me: "Is it because he eats too
many Kaiser rolls?" She was dead serious too...I've never made any fat
Jan comments to her. She's only heard all about Jan's trouble with
his winter weight from the commentary on OLN...I thought it was
hilarious to hear that from someone who doesn't follow the sport!

On 25 Jul 2004 06:52:20 -0700, [email protected]
(SprintAtBettyRussells) wrote:

>My girlfriend heard Paul Sherwen call Ullrich on last night's OLN
>coverage. She asked why they call him Kaiser. I just told her that I
>didn't know (because I was trying to watch the race).

The call Beckenbauer Kaiser.

JA is nowhere near the same level of achievements, from a German
perspective.

wrote:

>My girlfriend heard Paul Sherwen call Ullrich on last night's OLN
>coverage. She asked why they call him Kaiser. I just told her that I
>didn't know (because I was trying to watch the race).
>
>After a couple of seconds, she asked me: "Is it because he eats too
>many Kaiser rolls?" She was dead serious too...I've never made any fat
>Jan comments to her. She's only heard all about Jan's trouble with
>his winter weight from the commentary on OLN...I thought it was
>hilarious to hear that from someone who doesn't follow the sport!

Or know any history.

Ron

RonSonic wrote:

> On 25 Jul 2004 06:52:20 -0700, [email protected] (SprintAtBettyRussells)
> wrote:
>

>>My girlfriend heard Paul Sherwen call Ullrich on last night's OLN
>>coverage. She asked why they call him Kaiser. I just told her that I
>>didn't know (because I was trying to watch the race).
>>
>>After a couple of seconds, she asked me: "Is it because he eats too
>>many Kaiser rolls?" She was dead serious too...I've never made any fat
>>Jan comments to her. She's only heard all about Jan's trouble with
>>his winter weight from the commentary on OLN...I thought it was
>>hilarious to hear that from someone who doesn't follow the sport!

> Or know any history.
>
> Ron

Those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it. Jan
Ullrich will return to Germany, raise great armies and invade France and
most of Europe. When next he rides the Tour de France nobody will dare
attack him.

"SprintAtBettyRussells" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> My girlfriend heard Paul Sherwen call Ullrich on last night's OLN
> coverage. She asked why they call him Kaiser. I just told her that I
> didn't know (because I was trying to watch the race).

They call Jan "Der Kaiser" because to call him 'Der Fuehrer" would be
politically incorrect.

"zeno" <[email protected]> writes:
> They call Jan "Der Kaiser" because to call him 'Der Fuehrer" would be
> politically incorrect.

The moves Kaiser Wilhelm II made leading to WWI were quite comparable
(in quality) to Teletubbies' stratiegies in this tour. He seems to
have had a medical reason for this, tho.

MJ;

--
..signature necesse est

RonSonic <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> On 25 Jul 2004 06:52:20 -0700, [email protected] (SprintAtBettyRussells)
> wrote:
>
> >My girlfriend heard Paul Sherwen call Ullrich on last night's OLN
> >coverage. She asked why they call him Kaiser. I just told her that I
> >didn't know (because I was trying to watch the race).
> >
> >After a couple of seconds, she asked me: "Is it because he eats too
> >many Kaiser rolls?" She was dead serious too...I've never made any fat
> >Jan comments to her. She's only heard all about Jan's trouble with
> >his winter weight from the commentary on OLN...I thought it was
> >hilarious to hear that from someone who doesn't follow the sport!

> Or know any history.
>
> Ron

hey dumbass...I was watching the tour. Do I need to explain further?