Der Kaiser's Blog

petulance said:
http://www.myspace.com/kaiserjan

Hmmm, he finished 90th in the Tour of Romandie Prologue ITT. Early days
yet.

Maybe his rock star hair do got in the way of aerodynamics.

or maybe it was his gut?
http://tinyurl.com/n43um

Actually I've got a photo of myself that looks a bit like that. I think it's just from diaphragm breathing :)

That is a funny blog!

Adam

warrwych wrote:
> petulance Wrote:
> > http://www.myspace.com/kaiserjan
> >

> > Hmmm, he finished 90th in the Tour of Romandie Prologue ITT. Early
> > days
> > yet.
> >
> > Maybe his rock star hair do got in the way of aerodynamics.

> Be laughing out the **** I am of the blog of the Jan. But even funnier
> - try the English translation of the official Jan Ullrich website:
>
> http://tinyurl.com/kknzy
>

> --
> warrwych

LOL. He ends up sounding like Yoda ...

adam85 wrote:
> petulance Wrote:
> > http://www.myspace.com/kaiserjan
> >

> > Hmmm, he finished 90th in the Tour of Romandie Prologue ITT. Early
> > days
> > yet.
> >
> > Maybe his rock star hair do got in the way of aerodynamics.

> or maybe it was his gut?
> http://tinyurl.com/n43um
>
> Actually I've got a photo of myself that looks a bit like that. I think
> it's just from diaphragm breathing :)
>
> That is a funny blog!
>
> Adam
>

> --

He does look a bit pudgy in that pic. Here's hoping his knee holds up
and he sheds the excess kilos off by July.

Like his "blog" says ...

CSC is not the Discovery, and Basso is not the Lance. I will be
time-trialing that little spaghetti-legged hairball into the dirt. I
will be cleaning marinara sauce out of my spokes for weeks.

;)