Description of CBC blood test

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Shamus, Dec 17, 2003.

  1. Shamus

    Shamus Guest

    Anyone know of a URL or newsgroup that describes what all the various items in this test relate to?
    For instance, Platelets, BUN, Creatine, Bilirubin etc. Thanks,
    --
    Shamus Stomp on me

    Tags:

  2. Shamus wrote:

    > Anyone know of a URL or newsgroup that describes what all the various items in this test relate
    > to? For instance, Platelets, BUN, Creatine, Bilirubin etc. Thanks,
    > --
    > Shamus Stomp on me

    You can ask on sci.med.

    --
    Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
    Board-Certified Cardiologist

  3. Shamus

    Shamus Guest

    > > Anyone know of a URL or newsgroup that describes what all the various items in this test relate
    > > to? For instance, Platelets, BUN, Creatine, Bilirubin etc. Thanks,
    > > --
    > > Shamus Stomp on me
    >
    > You can ask on sci.med.
    >
    > --