Deserved a swift response...

tonyzackery

Dec 23, 2006

This little twit (Alexander Serebryakov - Team Type 1 - Tour of Taihu Lake, China) deserved to get lifted off the ground by way of a swiftly accelerating foot for this bush-league stunt. Didn't even win the stage and goes and embarasses the hostesses.../img/vbsmilies/smilies/nonono2.gif

Originally Posted by tonyzackery .

This little twit (Alexander Serebryakov - Team Type 1 - Tour of Taihu Lake, China) deserved to get lifted off the ground by way of a swiftly accelerating foot for this bush-league stunt. Didn't even win the stage and goes and embarasses the hostesses.../img/vbsmilies/smilies/nonono2.gif
What a ****! Look at his idiot buddies laughin at him! There has to be more to this story.

Picture's worth a thousand words. With their reactions as my guide, not really thinking any of the hostesses were asking/begging/pleading to be sprayed with champagne by the 3rd place finisher on the stage. Perhaps I got it all wrong.../img/vbsmilies/smilies/rolleyes.gif Let me know if you find out otherwise.

Yeah, the other two are just as guilty of being douches...

I'm just thinking if it was my daughter, sister, girlfriend, wife, etc...

Originally Posted by tonyzackery .

Picture's worth a thousand words. With their reactions as my guide, not really thinking any of the hostesses were asking/begging/pleading to be sprayed with champagne by the 3rd place finisher on the stage. Perhaps I got it all wrong.../img/vbsmilies/smilies/rolleyes.gif Let me know if you find out otherwise.

Yeah, the other two are just as guilty of being douches...

I'm just thinking if it was my daughter, sister, girlfriend, wife, etc...
On top of that the Chinese people are culturally the most gracious people in the world. This is horrible if it is as presented

Douche Bag is correct

Too bad one of those ladies didn't step up on the podium and give a knee. That would have made a great picture.

I've never seen this happen in cycling before but spraying each other and the hostess down with champagne is tradition in motorcycle racing.

Another bonafide classy idiot move by a fellow who's quickly racking them up - regardless if he's on the finish line, or on the podium, apparently no distinction is being made. No bike necessary in this case.
Unfortunately this didn't occur in the US as the woman would have the avenue to file assault charges and slap a suit on his forehead for sexual harassment. Could take a nice chunk out of his wallet for his copping a feel - with hundreds of witnesses no less. Can you be more stupid? I'm not so sure. Well, I'd say those coming up with lame excuses for his behavior are running a close runner-up (pun intended).

Needless to say, this action "deserved a swift response".

Dat ass!

Oh mama, don't let yer babies grow up to be podium babes!

Umbrella chix iz mo betta!

tonyzackery said:
Another bonafide classy idiot move by a fellow who's quickly racking them up - regardless if he's on the finish line, or on the podium, apparently no distinction is being made.  No bike necessary in this case.   Unfortunately this didn't occur in the US as the woman would have the avenue to file assault charges and slap a suit on his forehead for sexual harassment.  Could take a nice chunk out of his wallet for his copping a feel - with hundreds of witnesses no less.  Can you be more stupid?  I'm not so sure.  Well, I'd say those coming up with lame excuses for his behavior are running a close runner-up (pun intended). Needless to say, this action "deserved a swift response".
It was a lame move on his part for sure. Even more lame is that elsewhere on the web people are actually defending his grope by alleging that as a podium girl or as someone dressed as she was, Maya should have expected as much. At least Sagan put out a quick video apology. The internet neanderthals.....well.....not so much. Apparently Maya did tweet that it was wrong what Sagan did but that she did accept his apology. It's hard to believe there are still people--men--who think they've some inherent right to touch as they please.

Bad form but if it is not an unwelcome advance....... and in that thought may I state that I have no problem being grabbed a podium girl./img/vbsmilies/smilies/smile.gif

Here ya go, alien. An ass grab more to your...er...preference.

I hope he tweeted an apology! Damned Neanderthals!

This thread is dildos...time to dave it from da feminazis!

Whoops! Dat's da wrong pikchure!

Here toy go!

1992...when Neanderthals ruled da planet!

Here ya go, Huskey! Neanderthal lovin'!

She'll tweet you an apology tomorrow fo a cheap thrill today!

Originally Posted by CAMPYBOB .

Here ya go, Huskey! Neanderthal lovin'!

She'll tweet you an apology tomorrow fo a cheap thrill today!
Looks painful.

Can it get any simpler to make him dance a jig? Absolute control of one's psyche...a sad state of mind./img/vbsmilies/smilies/wink.gif

And now we have the second best representative of slovenia in da house!

An ass pincher and an ass! A marriage made that could only be made in slovenia!