Deserved a swift response...

Well...THAT picture deserves a quick response!

Magnum Manliness!

Sex kitten presents her assets for a new contract signing...with bonus! Look at dat girl smile for da wet T-shirt podium!

Sagan would have had big fun on that stage.

Well, hell! So would I!

Err...Energy NOW!!! A perfect sponsor! Let's press dem buttonz!

THis deserves a quick response! A quick view from another angle!

After all, we can't have too many angles of those curves! Hubba hubba! Let the river run!

Preeeeeesent....haaaaaaarmmmms!

The only thing that would deserve a mo' swifter reesponse would be a money shot from Lancer, The God of Cycling Himself, hosing down a busty podium decoration in a too tight dress donated by Mikey Ball (Rock & Republic logo on da butt fo' bonus points!).

Who dat?

Swiftest response!

My God! Even da King Of Do Good likes to shoot his load!

Amgen! It'll keep your blood supply going to the right places!

Good shot, ol' Burnsides!

A mo' swifta response!

I KNEW I should have dropped out of med school and become a pro cyclist!

Look at her! Just look at that dirty little ****...standing there just begging for it!

Someone should write to the organizers of da Vwelltah! And tell them to skip the bicycles and cut right to da chase! This could be almost as good as...Lingerie Football!

What are YOU looking at?

There's enough packed in there make Andy Schleck stutter!

Tilted Kilt for TMFW!

Respond swiftly!

What have we learned today? Class? Anyone?

Chicks dig jerks! Learn it. Live it. Love it.

Pop quiz on Friday, people! And it will be on your Permanent Record!

Bob if you could get as much mileage out of an interal combustion engine as you do a post I think you solve the energy crisis.

Who knew this would turn into a ******* fest, translated literally... splashing water.

Originally Posted by CAMPYBOB .

And now we have the second best representative of slovenia in da house!

An ass pincher and an ass! A marriage made that could only be made in slovenia!
Somebody needs to have the difference between Slovakia and Slovenia explained to them. /img/vbsmilies/smilies/wink.gif

slovakguy probably wouldn't have put the little winkie thing on his correction. /img/vbsmilies/smilies/ROTF.gif

Part of being the bigot that BigotBob is is being able to commit whatever whatever offense a neanderthal throwback could want against a woman. It's part of his America. In fact, he's likely a little depressed that the Steubenville boys were found guilty. After all, in BigotBob's America, iffin' you're not lynching minorities you should be raping and beating women.

"Bob if you could get as much mileage out of an interal combustion engine as you do a post I think you solve the energy crisis."

Campybob...so Green even Hussein Obummer approves!

With Chesapeake, Anadarko, Appalachian, Gulfport, Rex and the rest fighting over my dirt...I think we solved it last year!

I just hope I didn't get any in Tone Loco's eyes!

"Who knew this would turn into a ******* fest, translated literally... splashing water."

I think I'm turning Javanese, I really think so!

"Somebody needs to have the difference between Slovakia and Slovenia explained to them."

There is no difference. They're both tiny, insignificant little countries that start with the letter 's'. One was owned by the Czechs and the other by the Yugos.

Oh...Wilier is nearest to slovenia, but with ever increasing insignificance has its' bikes subcontracted to the Chinese on Taiwan that palm of their manual labor to the Chinese on the mainland who, in turn, have learned the phrase, "UPS drop shipment!".

A swift response!

Party like a cro magnum movie star!!!

Valv-piti's got da look!

Tissot times a swift response to perfection!

So take me back to Constantinople
No, you can't go back to Constantinople
Been a long time gone, Constantinople
Why did Constantinople get the works?
That's nobody's business but the Turks

CampyBob...the early years:

In pre-school I learned that with a pocket full of snow and they'ld follow you thru the gates of hell!

Next week, tune in for a swift response to the outrage over the aloof treatment of Umbrella chicks!

Ima sorry, sweetheart! Noa boobies...noa Denis! Das how vee roll in Soviet Roosia!