Deserved a swift response...

mpre53 said:
I can see the Asian Bullet in that lavender kit and helmet. :thumbup:
Awesome! It didn't take long for someone to stoop down to taking the **** out of a gay guy! Wow! The Neanderthal population keeps growing.

alien neanderthal! Who knew big hair was back?!

More to da forum style...

Sagan found da bullet!

OK...we got cyclists, half-nekked wimmenz to respect and...er...a couple of furries?!?! Kinky! I'll grab the GoPro and send out a search party if I'm not back in 36 hours!

Originally Posted by alienator .

Awesome! It didn't take long for someone to stoop down to taking the **** out of a gay guy! Wow! The Neanderthal population keeps growing.
He's actually a good friend of mine. He knows I was just yanking his chain. /img/vbsmilies/smilies/wink.gif

Uh, figuratively speaking, that is. /img/vbsmilies/smilies/biggrin.gif

mpre53 said:
He's actually a good friend of mine. He knows I was just yanking his chain. ;) Uh, figuratively speaking, that is. :D
Apologies, then.

Hey folks, wanna see me make him beg?/img/vbsmilies/smilies/biggrin.gif Here goes...See if he'll spend another several hours searching Google images./img/vbsmilies/smilies/wink.gif
I'd be willing to wager that the significant majority of those that condone Sagan's a$$-likeness on the podium are Armstrong apologists and Romney/ (loser) supporters. Arrogance (and ignorance) runs in bunches...

Consider also that if Sagan pulled this stunt while standing on a train or bus, at the Miss America/Universe pageant, or in the professional workplace - think it'd be considered a joke/prank in those venues???

tonyzackery said:
Hey folks, wanna see me make him beg?/img/vbsmilies/smilies/biggrin.gif Here goes...See if he'll spend another several hours searching Google images./img/vbsmilies/smilies/wink.gif
I'd be willing to wager that the significant majority of those that condone Sagan's a$$-likeness on the podium are Armstrong apologists and Romney/ (loser) supporters. Arrogance (and ignorance) runs in bunches...

Consider also that if Sagan pulled this stunt while standing on a train or bus, at the Miss America/Universe pageant, or in the professional workplace - think it'd be considered a joke/prank in those venues???
Sorry Tony you're wrong. I can only speak for myself. I couldn't be further from being an "Armstrong apologist". Yet I don't see too much in feeling the fruit. Agreed it was a bit immature and crass but I love his immature unfettled enthusiasm. I see no comparison to groping someone on a train or bus. I also love his "pizazz" and remember, he is only "23". Sure this is no excuse but i'll bet me left keg he will conform. I dont want to speak for Tony & Alien, so i can only guess we all just hope he doesn't conform too much.

"Consider also that if Sagan pulled this stunt while standing on a train or bus, at the Miss America/Universe pageant, or in the professional workplace - think it'd be considered a joke/prank in those venues???"

Nah. Dat's da national sport of Japan, not slovenia.

Deserves a swift picture!

No podium required!

So popurar!

Originally Posted by Scott2468 .

Agreed it was a bit immature and crass but I love his immature unfettled enthusiasm.
Are you referring to Sagan or Bob? :)

This deserves a swift response!

The "Lawyer Grope"!

NOT a cheap feel up!

Scott2468 said:
Sorry Tony you're wrong. I can only speak for myself. I couldn't be further from being an "Armstrong apologist". Yet I don't see too much in feeling the fruit.
Excuse me. What gives you or anyone the right to "feel the fruit" as you please? I assume you're a guy, given your screen name. So you're ok getting felt up by gay strangers then, right? You wouldn't see too much in their feeling the fruit, right? No matter what you think or people of your ilk think, things like this aren't ok. Sagan got that message. Apparently some here don't.

Originally Posted by alienator .

So you're ok getting felt up by gay strangers then, right? You wouldn't see too much in their feeling the fruit, right?
That is certainly one litmus test right there.

Will you sign my...er...C-cup?

She deserves a swift...ummm...er...well, at least a quickie!

Even when they can't say "No!"...it's NO!!!

She has a headache.

"Say...do you come from a land down under?"

"So you're ok getting felt up by gay strangers then, right?"

Do you like gladiator movies? You offering?

Originally Posted by Scott2468 .

Sorry Tony you're wrong. I can only speak for myself.

I couldn't be further from being an "Armstrong apologist". Yet I don't see too much in feeling the fruit.

Agreed it was a bit immature and crass but I love his immature unfettled enthusiasm. I see no comparison to groping someone on a train or bus. I also love his "pizazz" and remember, he is only "23".

Sure this is no excuse but i'll bet me left keg he will conform. I dont want to speak for Tony & Alien, so i can only guess we all just hope he doesn't conform too much.
LOL! It takes all kinds to make up a world.
My, aren't you just a pillar of enlightened humanity. Sure, some meathead can go ahead and squeeze your daughter's/wife's/sister's asset - no problem in your world. "Unfettered enthusiasm" you say? Really?
No comparison to groping/sexually assaulting someone??? How do you explain that one? Because he's 23?? There are rapists in prison much younger than 23, don't cha' know?

Conformity is not "feeling the fruit"? Not exhibiting ignorance on a frequent basis is conformity/politically correct ? Not patronizing/degrading/devaluing another human being is conformity? Really?
Your opinions are your entitlement, but I hope for yours and my sake that you don't take your imaginary liberties with any of my loved ones because, needless to say, there would a "swift response"./img/vbsmilies/smilies/wink.gif

edit: typo

Originally Posted by CAMPYBOB .

"Consider also that if Sagan pulled this stunt while standing on a train or bus, at the Miss America/Universe pageant, or in the professional workplace - think it'd be considered a joke/prank in those venues???"

Nah. Dat's da national sport of Japan, not slovenia.
That's a good boy!
So obedient.../img/vbsmilies/smilies/biggrin.gif