I'm all white.

"So obedient...
biggrin.gif
"

So libtarded.

Deserves a swiftboat response!

Such a libtard.

Deserves a swifttunaboat response!

Oh mamas don't let your kids grow up to be libtards!

Moist!

Why yes! Yes she was!

Must be the Tour of Qatar cuz I'm seeing cameltoe! Mooseknuckle on parade...eyes right!

I came!

Sagan is what, 23 years of age? Can we expect him to be a Saint? I never made it as far east as Slovakia but the further east you go in Europe the more liberal the phrase "acceptable in public" becomes.
Back to showering the ladies:

I see Sagan is math wizard! But really...what a douche move. I mean, who the hell drags the gas pump hose right over the trunk lid? Seriously!

OK...back to ass grabbing hosehead fun!

Deserved a swift, "No ****!"

I like this one so much I think it deserves a swift re-post!

Deserves a swift second attempt!

Too much grab-ass leads to...

You boys should know by now not to bring a knife to a gunfight with Campy!

Campy, Sagan doesn't wait for the worlds best cyclists - what makes you think he's gonna wait for all those vans on the otherside of the pump just to not have to pull the hose across the back of the car? He's obviously thinking about "pumping" some other fluids... If you wanna sit there and whistle Dixie in the back of beyond waiting for 15 minutes while those vans fill up with 700euros worth of petrol more power too ya. If he drives like he rides he'd be 25 miles down the road by the time your slow ass pulls out the gas station ;)

"Besides it is probably a rental car anyway."

It's not on the sidewalk...just sayin'!

Deserved da swifty response fo da mo-ron!

Stop! Giro time!

Doz po, po girlz gittin' all disrespected n' stuff! Damn whitey! Alwayz be keepin' a sistah down!