Desperately seeking fork for S-Works Steel

Dave Smith

Guest
Well, OK. I'm not desperate, but I sure would like to find an
original S-Works Steel fork to replace the one I broke years ago. I
resurrected the bike as a commuter and had to use a Tange and it just
bugs me that it's not original. It was a really sweet fork.

Thanks for any ideas.

"Dave Smith" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Well, OK. I'm not desperate, but I sure would like to find an
> original S-Works Steel fork to replace the one I broke years ago. I
> resurrected the bike as a commuter and had to use a Tange and it just
> bugs me that it's not original. It was a really sweet fork.
>
> Thanks for any ideas.

Paint it? ;)

--
Phil, Squid-in-Training