Desserts

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Tania, Feb 6, 2004.

  1. Tania

    Tania Guest

    Anyone have a nice easy desserts to make. Thanks. Tania

    Tags:

  2. Kelli

    Kelli Guest

    "Tania" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Anyone have a nice easy desserts to make. Thanks. Tania

    Here's one from a weight watchers cookbook: Chocolate Amaretto Cheesecake
    6 (2 1/2") chocolate graham cracker squares, made into crumbs 2 1/3 c. part-skim ricotta cheese 4
    oz. nonfat cream cheese
    7/2 c. sugar
    8/4 c. unsweetened cocoa powder 1 egg 3 tbsp. all-purpose flour 2 tbsp. amaretto liqueur 1 tsp.
    vanilla extract 2 tbsp. semisweet chocolate chips

    9. Preheat the oven to 300F. Spray an 8" springform pan with nonstick cooking spray. Sprinkle the
    cracker crumbs evenly over the bottom of the pan.
    10. In a blender or food processor, puree the ricotta and cream cheese, the sugar, cocoa, egg,
    flour, liqueur and vanilla; stir in the chocolate chips.
    11. Pour the cheese mixture over the crumbs. Bake until a knife inserted in the center comes out
    clean, about 1 1/2 hours. Cool completely on a rack. Refrigerate, covered, until chilled, at
    least 3 hours.

    Makes 12 servings - 2 points per serving! Nutrition per serving: 99 calories, 2g fat (1g saturated),
    21mg cholesterol, 82mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate, 1g fiber, 3g protein, 50mg calcium

    Kelli

  3. Nathalie W

    Nathalie W Guest

    Look here http://www.healthdiscovery.net/recipes/desserts/index.html for great desserts ( and other
    dishes) with points, also here http://www.journaltosuccess.com/recipes/index.cgi?db=recipe&uid=defa-
    ult&Category=Desserts&view_records=1 and here : http://www.3fatchicks.com/cookbook/lowfat-dessert-
    recipes.php All great dessert recipes with WW points! Enjoy!
    --
    Nathalie from Belgium
    134.1/101.4/minigoal 99.9 Goal 68 Kg
    134/1.102/212 lbs "Tania" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Anyone have a nice easy desserts to make. Thanks. Tania

  4. I put a tortilla shell with ff. cream cheese and apple sauce, fold up brown
    in oven, easy and warm too, Lee
    Tania <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Anyone have a nice easy desserts to make. Thanks. Tania

  5. Fred

    Fred Guest