Destiny of last years cycles?

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Sean, Jul 3, 2003.

  1. Sean

    Sean Guest

    Hi all, More out of curiosity…. Well and maybe a chance of a bargain! Can anyone tell me what
    happens to last years range? Is there a giant church hall that say Halfords sell all their bikes?

    Cheers Sean

    Tags:

  2. Michael Kent

    Michael Kent Guest

    "Sean" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Hi all, More out of curiosity.. Well and maybe a chance of a bargain! Can anyone tell me what
    > happens to last years range? Is there a giant church hall that say Halfords sell all their bikes?
    >
    > Cheers Sean

    Most of the halfords bikes stay in store and just keep getting reduced, last years carrera vanquish
    road bike is down to 549.99 from 649.99 last year and im sure they will be reduced a bit more in the
    future. Cheers Michael