Destiny of last years cycles?

Sean

Guest
Hi all, More out of curiosity…. Well and maybe a chance of a bargain! Can anyone tell me what
happens to last years range? Is there a giant church hall that say Halfords sell all their bikes?

Cheers Sean

"Sean" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hi all, More out of curiosity.. Well and maybe a chance of a bargain! Can anyone tell me what
> happens to last years range? Is there a giant church hall that say Halfords sell all their bikes?
>
> Cheers Sean

Most of the halfords bikes stay in store and just keep getting reduced, last years carrera vanquish
road bike is down to 549.99 from 649.99 last year and im sure they will be reduced a bit more in the
future. Cheers Michael