detuche telekom jersey

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by Middo, Feb 11, 2004.

  1. Middo

    Middo New Member

    Joined:
    Jan 22, 2004
    Anyone know where in Sydney or on the net to get a detuche telekom jersey?

    Tags:

  2. Jock

    Jock Guest

    better learn to spell it b4 forking out bucks for it.
    Jock
    "Middo" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    | Anyone know where in Sydney or on the net to get a detuche telekom jersey?
    |

    | --

  3. On Thu, 12 Feb 2004 06:07:38 GMT, Middo
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Anyone know where in Sydney or on the net to get a detuche telekom jersey?

    If you mean "Team Deutsche Telekom", it should be possilbe to become. But since January 2004 the
    name is "Team T-Mobile", perhaps there are some old jerseys you can get in a store.

  4. Middo

    Middo New Member

    Joined:
    Jan 22, 2004
    **** you , bag me about my spelling and tou can not even be bothered to write (before)... Asshole!

  5. Jock

    Jock Guest

    tou?
    Jock
    "Middo" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:D[email protected]...
    | Jock wrote:
    | > better learn to spell it b4 forking out bucks for it. Jock "Middo"
    <usenet-
    | > [email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    | > 4.usenetserver.comnews:[email protected]
    | > | Anyone know where in Sydney or on the net to get a detuche telekom jersey?
    | > |
    | > |
    | > |
    | > | --
    | > |
    | > |

    | **** you , bag me about my spelling and tou can not even be bothered to write (before)...
    | Asshole!
    |

    | --

  6. Jock

    Jock Guest

    oh yeah, LOL by the way.
    Jock
    "Jock" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    | tou? Jock "Middo" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    | news:D[email protected]...
    | | Jock wrote:
    | | > better learn to spell it b4 forking out bucks for it. Jock "Middo"
    | <usenet-
    | | > [email protected]> wrote in message
    | news:[email protected]
    | | > 4.usenetserver.comnews:[email protected]
    | | > |
    | | > |
    | | > |
    | | > |
    | | > |
    | |
    | | **** you , bag me about my spelling and tou can not even be bothered to write (before)...
    | | Asshole!
    | |
    | |
    | |
    | | --
    | |
    | |

  7. Jhikers

    Jhikers New Member

    Joined:
    Feb 1, 2004
  8. Balthasar

    Balthasar Guest

    Hi Middo,

    the new T-Mobile jersey will be available at the end of
    March/ beginning of April. It would be possible to order it
    from this online shop:

    http://www.bike-o-bello.de/

    However, the site is in German and also based in Germany. It
    costs 49.90 Euro. I don't know what posting and shipping to
    Australia would cost?

    hth BB

    Middo <[email protected]> wrote in
    news:KKEWb.52703$Yd5.8399 @fe24.usenetserver.com: