detuche telekom jersey

Middo

New Member
Jan 22, 2004
Anyone know where in Sydney or on the net to get a detuche telekom jersey?

On Thu, 12 Feb 2004 06:07:38 GMT, Middo
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Anyone know where in Sydney or on the net to get a detuche telekom jersey?

If you mean "Team Deutsche Telekom", it should be possilbe to become. But since January 2004 the
name is "Team T-Mobile", perhaps there are some old jerseys you can get in a store.

Originally posted by Jock
better learn to spell it b4 forking out bucks for it.
Jock
"Middo" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
| Anyone know where in Sydney or on the net to get a detuche telekom jersey?
|

| --

**** you , bag me about my spelling and tou can not even be bothered to write (before)... Asshole!

tou?
Jock
news:D[email protected]...
| > 4.usenetserver.comnews:[email protected]...
| > | Anyone know where in Sydney or on the net to get a detuche telekom jersey?
| > |
| > |
| > |
| > | --
| > |
| > |

| **** you , bag me about my spelling and tou can not even be bothered to write (before)...
| Asshole!
|

| --

oh yeah, LOL by the way.
Jock
"Jock" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
| tou? Jock "Middo" <[email protected]> wrote in message
| news:D[email protected]...
| | Jock wrote:
| | > better learn to spell it b4 forking out bucks for it. Jock "Middo"
| <usenet-
| | > [email protected]> wrote in message
| | > 4.usenetserver.comnews:[email protected]...
| | > |
| | > |
| | > |
| | > |
| | > |
| |
| | **** you , bag me about my spelling and tou can not even be bothered to write (before)...
| | Asshole!
| |
| |
| |
| | --
| |
| |

Hi Middo,

the new T-Mobile jersey will be available at the end of
March/ beginning of April. It would be possible to order it
from this online shop:

http://www.bike-o-bello.de/

However, the site is in German and also based in Germany. It
costs 49.90 Euro. I don't know what posting and shipping to
Australia would cost?

hth BB