Devils playground, Tasmania



phrankus

New Member
Jun 24, 2004
5
0
0
35
I'm heading down for the xmas track carnies on friday after riding some of gold coast six days, is there anyone on here who's a traickie down there who could tell me times when silver dome is open to train on as i'm living with my cousin in launie for the 1st week, and times and info on caffeine culture rides and other training rides?
thanks
frank
 
F

fred_kneeman

Guest
phrankus wrote:

> I'm heading down for the xmas track carnies on friday after riding some
> of gold coast six days, is there anyone on here who's a traickie down
> there who could tell me times when silver dome is open to train on as
> i'm living with my cousin in launie for the 1st week, and times and
> info on caffeine culture rides and other training rides?
> thanks
> frank
>
>

Thays only 3 LBSes in Hobbitown, and there are some coffee shops. And
most of thos trendy coffee shops only do fluffy milk to add to instant
coffee powder, we dunno about about eckpresso or that stuff. Some
carnies do the Hobart Regatta (heh heh Regatta De Blanc, The Police with
Sting, and "Do they know it's Christmas Time?" 1985), maybe 27 January
but the two-headed freak and the bearded lady are members of the
Legislative Assembly so we don't talk about them unless they vote on
woodchips or that stuff. We got some good trak syclists but sum of them
injek vetinery *****-moans, so they disqualified. But Ricky Ponting is
the Prime Minister of the Australian Commonwealth Games team with Thorpy
or something, even tho he's from Launceston. Bob Brown, hes our
senitr, umm senutr, umm senutar or whatever, but he opens a can of
whup-ass, or whup-**** (heh, heh! I said whup-****!) about clean and
green Tassie. Or [sic] somefink.

*** (sort of)
fnakap
 
F

fred_nieman

Guest
fred_kneeman wrote:
> phrankus wrote:
>
>> I'm heading down for the xmas track carnies on friday after riding some

<sensible stuff>
>> thanks
>> frank
>>
>>

<silly stuff>

I can't belive I wrote all that ****. Was that the night of the work
Christmas party?

>
> *** (sort of)
> fnakap
 

rayner

New Member
Nov 1, 2003
218
0
0
phrankus said:
I'm heading down for the xmas track carnies on friday after riding some of gold coast six days, is there anyone on here who's a traickie down there who could tell me times when silver dome is open to train on as i'm living with my cousin in launie for the 1st week, and times and info on caffeine culture rides and other training rides?
thanks
frank
I might be too late but anyway..Im from devonport in tassie. I'm not really sure about what youd be alowed to do so close to christmas but you can book the silverdome for about 4 bucks an hour at most times during the year, dont even need a group there. Go to tas.cycling.org.au and go to the 25th of september addition in news and updates for launceston club racing and training. Cant help you with group rides and stuff though. Any idea what mark you'll have?
 
F

fred_kneeman

Guest
fred_nieman wrote:
> fred_kneeman wrote:
>
>> phrankus wrote:
>>
>>> I'm heading down for the xmas track carnies on friday after riding some

>
> <sensible stuff>
>
>>> thanks
>>> frank
>>>
>>>

> <silly stuff>
>
> I can't belive I wrote all that ****. Was that the night of the work
> Christmas party?
>
>>
>> *** (sort of)
>> fnakap

Yes, it was.
"Don't post angry" also means "Don't post-Christmas Party".
 

Similar threads

T
Replies
21
Views
481
T
S
Replies
11
Views
271
Mountain Bikes
spademan o---[) *
S
B
Replies
0
Views
258
B