DF?

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Frosty100, Jun 20, 2003.

  1. Frosty100

    Frosty100 Guest

    New to the Group. What is DF?

    Is there a glossary of Frequently used abbreviations somewhere?

    Thanks

    Tags:

  2. Dave Clary

    Dave Clary Guest

  3. g19glock1

    g19glock1 New Member

    Joined:
    May 24, 2003
    Upright Bikes are call DFs because of the diamond shape of their frame. Upright riders are called DFers, wedgies, numb nuts, etc. resulting from riding a DF. :D

  4. There is also a slang term for a DF, it has 2 words, both with 4 letters, 1st word is DUMB and 2nd
    word is F**K as in he is just a Dumb F**k...but being a family NG I cannot bring myself to filling
    in the 2 missing letters of the 2nd word....In Ireland I believe they spell it as "he is just a Dumb
    Freck"...go figure.
    -------------------------
    "g19glock1" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Dave Clary wrote:
    > > On 21 Jun 2003 03:29:02 GMT, [email protected] (FROSTY100) wrote:
    > > >New to the Group. What is DF?
    > > Diamond Frame (could also mean Diamond Face if you're talking wedges--oops, sorry
    > > Frosty--wrong newsgroup_. Dave Clary/Corpus Christi, Tx Home:
    > > http://home.stx.rr.com/dclaryhttp://home.stx.rr.com/dclary Never
    Forget:
    > > http://www.politicsandprotest.org/http://www.politicsandprotest.org
    RSG
    http://www.rec-sport-golf.com/members/?rollcall=clarydhttp://-
    > > www.rec-sport-golf.com/members/?rollcall=claryd
    >

    > Upright Bikes are call DFs because of the diamond shape of their frame. Upright riders are called
    > DFers, wedgies, numb nuts, etc. resulting from riding a DF. :D
    >

    > --
    > G19, Giant and a V-Rex

  5. Don't know about a glossary, but here's a pretty good link to finding out what SNAZZY wording is all
    about. http://www.acronymfinder.com/ EZ Biker :) Pompano Beach, Fl. (GRR Ti and SOON, Bacchetta
    Aero Pilot)

    news:[email protected]...