DH race ~VIDEO~

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by P E T E F A G E, Apr 2, 2003.

  1. Tags:

  2. Flyingcoyote

    Flyingcoyote Guest

    "P e t e F a g e r l i n" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    : A local club puts on a grassroots DH race every year.
    :
    : Click the Groovy Gravity Games video at the top of the stack.
    :
    : http://www.petefagerlin.com/video_gallery.htm
    :
    : --
    : Pete Fagerlin
    :
    : Save Fruita trails! http://www.petefagerlin.com/bookcliffs.htm
    :
    :

    Awesome video, as usual Pete.

    Here's a few of the pics I took and one short video clip of a wee spill. Not nearly as good as yours
    or Lloyd's. :)

    http://www.boarsgut.com/photos-public/MTB/GGG-03

    --

    FlyingCoyote http://www.boarsgut.com

    --

  3. Bill Porter

    Bill Porter Guest

    On Wed, 2 Apr 2003 17:38:49 -0800, "P e t e F a g e r l i n" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >A local club puts on a grassroots DH race every year.
    >
    >Click the Groovy Gravity Games video at the top of the stack.
    >
    >http://www.petefagerlin.com/video_gallery.htm

    Another cool video Pete. You have been quite busy in the editing room lately. Riding, making videos,
    and posting pictures of nagging hags where do find the time?

    Bill Porter www.mountainbikebill.com

  4. Michael Dart

    Michael Dart Guest

  5. Ctg

    Ctg Guest

    "P e t e F a g e r l i n" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > A local club puts on a grassroots DH race every year.
    >
    > Click the Groovy Gravity Games video at the top of the stack.
    >
    > http://www.petefagerlin.com/video_gallery.htm
    >
    > --
    > Pete Fagerlin
    >
    > Save Fruita trails! http://www.petefagerlin.com/bookcliffs.htm

    Excellent stuff, the overall quality of the vids seems to have taken a jump forward in the past
    year or two. Great colors and audio for the size, clarity and editing is good too. Keep
    cranking them out.
    --
    Chris