DH World Cup in Fort William

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Bomba, May 26, 2003.

  1. Bomba

    Bomba Guest

    Tomorrow, I shall be catching a flight in to London, before beginning the 900km drive to Fort
    William with my brother. Team Harris, consisting of one DH racer and one barely-skilled mechanic, is
    heading for Round 1 of the UCI Mountain Bike World Cup DH and 4x.

    5 days in Scotland, and the best bit is that it's a sporting event that I'm not competing in, so
    there's no obligation to stay sober. Jurassic Park!

    Tags:

  2. Slacker

    Slacker Guest

    > Tomorrow, I shall be catching a flight in to London, before beginning the 900km drive to Fort
    > William with my brother. Team Harris, consisting of one DH racer and one barely-skilled mechanic,
    > is heading for Round 1 of the UCI Mountain Bike World Cup DH and 4x.
    >
    > 5 days in Scotland, and the best bit is that it's a sporting event that I'm not competing in, so
    > there's no obligation to stay sober. Jurassic Park!

    Well, at least try to stay sober enough to take some pictures.
    --
    Slacker

  3. On Mon, 26 May 2003 22:27:19 +0200, bomba did issue forth:

    > Tomorrow, I shall be catching a flight in to London, before beginning the 900km drive to Fort
    > William with my brother. Team Harris, consisting of one DH racer and one barely-skilled mechanic,
    > is heading for Round 1 of the UCI Mountain Bike World Cup DH and 4x.

    Well, good luck t'other Harris person. Hope you both have a spiffing time.

    Huw "Real men ride up the hills" Pritchard

  4. Bomba

    Bomba Guest

    Huw Pritchard wrote:

    >>Tomorrow, I shall be catching a flight in to London, before beginning the 900km drive to Fort
    >>William with my brother. Team Harris, consisting of one DH racer and one barely-skilled mechanic,
    >>is heading for Round 1 of the UCI Mountain Bike World Cup DH and 4x.
    >

    > Well, good luck t'other Harris person. Hope you both have a spiffing time.

    Aye, sure we will do.

    > Huw "Real men ride up the hills" Pritchard

    That was my excuse for racing DH, annoyingly, my brother was a very good XC racer before
    switching codes.