Di Blasi Trike-Worth Considering?

Di Blasi Trike-Worth Considering?my sister rode one to work for couple of years, folding it up at both ends of the journey, which was about three miles each way. There was only one problem in that time, and that was one of the bolts which transmits the drive snapped, and it had obviously been bent for some time. A hi-tensile bolt and some loctite cured it pronto.
"Brian Millson" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:BE8F0A1E.746%[email protected]...
I have been looking for an upright Trike for a few weeks and came across this site http://www.diblasi.it/Folding_Tricycles.asp?Prd=R32&Pag=Prodotto
It looks good and they are coming out with a 20" trike next month. Has anyone experience of these or opinions on them?

The fact that it folds small makes it especially attractive, a sort of 3 wheel Brompton.

Brian Millson

In article <BE8F0A1E.746%[email protected]>, Brian Millson wrote:

>I have been looking for an upright Trike for a few weeks and came across
>this site http://www.diblasi.it/Folding_Tricycles.asp?Prd=R32&Pag=Prodotto
>It looks good and they are coming out with a 20" trike next month. Has
>anyone experience of these or opinions on them?
>
>The fact that it folds small makes it especially attractive, a sort of 3
>wheel Brompton.

AtoB magazine had a review of a DiBlasi a whole ago. I think the main
conclusion was that it folds as well as you can expect a trike to, and
there isn't much choice if you want a folding trike.