Di Luca in the Giro??

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Hell and High Water, May 2, 2006.

  1. What do you think his chances are??

    -Bianchi Bob

    Tags:

  2. Dwayne

    Dwayne Guest

    If healthy, pretty good. But I'm not sure about the health. IIRC, he
    had to withdraw from some early-season events because of knee granuloma
    (whatever that is). He seemed in decent but not spectacular form at
    recent hilly classics. My guess: 4th place, upside 3d, downside DNF if
    knee acts up. But I'd like to see "Killer" win!

  3. On Tue, 2 May 2006 09:18:06 -0500, Hell and High Water
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >What do you think his chances are??

    I think he's a person that remembers too well how close he was on a
    day. I hope it doesn't bend his career too much chasing a day already
    past. I think his chances are near zero and those slim chances are
    built on the misfortunes of others.

    Curtis L. Russell
    Odenton, MD (USA)
    Just someone on two wheels...

  4. On Tue, 2 May 2006 09:18:06 -0500, Hell and High Water
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >What do you think his chances are??

    Chances of what? Starting? Winning GC? A stage?

    JT

    ****************************
    Remove "remove" to reply
    Visit http://www.jt10000.com
    ****************************

  5. In article <[email protected]>,
    [email protected] says...
    > On Tue, 2 May 2006 09:18:06 -0500, Hell and High Water
    > <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >What do you think his chances are??

    > Chances of what? Starting? Winning GC? A stage?

    hmmm....

    What do *you* think...

    Some bright people in this newsgroup.

    -Bob

  6. On Tue, 2 May 2006 19:16:45 -0500, Hell and High Water
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >In article <[email protected]>,
    >[email protected] says...
    >> On Tue, 2 May 2006 09:18:06 -0500, Hell and High Water
    >> <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>
    >> >What do you think his chances are??

    >> Chances of what? Starting? Winning GC? A stage?

    >What do *you* think...

    I don't know.

    JT

    Remove "remove" to reply